Chapter 15 ~ Recollection

song: television/so far so good by rex orange county

*****
3rd person pov
*****

Felix would never trust to fall in love again. Not after, well, she happened.

Felix never wanted to mention it. He never brought it up. He never felt it needed to be shared.

Take one wild guess as to who broke his heart where it couldn't be repaired.

...

If you guessed the liar Lila, you were correct.

Lila and Felix had dated their first year of high school. They were as in love as they could be, or so Felix thought. Soon enough, Felix found out from Adrien that Lila had cheated on him with many, many, many of his friends.

He had asked Lila about it, but she didn't seem sorry at all. Lila burst into obvious fake tears and kept saying how she was the victim, so .

Felix, as many would be, was devestated. After he broke up with Lila, he closed off his heart.

It seems a little over dramatic, but that was the only "love" he had ever had. He dropped all his friends, and Lila, well, Lila couldn't give a flying fuck.
He kind of lost it after that. Adrien noticed his changes, in how he acted, talked, did any simple task, it was all different.

Lila had changed him, for the worst, in Adrien's opinion, and for the best in Felix's opinion.

Felix had never let it go. The minute he saw Marinette being kicked on the ground by Alya and Lila crying those crocodile tears, feeling no shame for what she has done. As soon as he'd seen Marinette, it reminded him of all Lila had done. He'd helped Marinette and now, he was in love with her.

Even though he had sworn, he would never fall in love, he found Marinette.

And in love they were, but Felix didn't know about Marinette's side.

*****
yalll thank you for the reads :) i'm kind of in a bad mental state right now and school so i might not upload as quickly so i'm sorry about that :) thank you for all

-felix