Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Wang Weichu opened his eyelids in a daze, only to find that he had moved to another place.

This bedroom is larger than before, and the interior is elegant, understated and nonchalant.

Wang Weichu shuddered, and immediately realized that this should be Cen Yao's bedroom.

Wang Weichu sat up abruptly and found a new set of clothes lying on the quilt. The white shirt was paired with a grey-blue V-neck sweater, and a new gemstone brooch was placed next to it.

"First try to see if it fits." Cen Yao's voice came from not far away.

The curtains moved.

Immediately, Cen Yao walked in from the terrace.

Only then did Wang Weichu feel a little more at ease.

At least this seemingly overly spacious and unfamiliar room finally had something more familiar to him.

"When did I get here?" Wang Weichu asked while putting on his shirt.

"It's after four in the morning."

Wang Weichu vaguely awakened a little memory.

The bed in Cen Yao's bedroom is very large.

They tossed two or three back and forth on it.

Wang Weichu endured the feeling of shame and asked in a low voice, "What about them?"

They obviously refer to the Cheng family.

"My parents are talking to them downstairs." Cen Yao said lightly.

Wang Weichu slid off the bed and slowly bent over and put on his trousers: "Am I going out like this?"

"Um."

Wang Weichu opened his mouth and closed it again. All right. He believed in Cen Yao. At least... at least Cen Yao is more trustworthy than the Cheng family and the Wang family.

"You go downstairs first." Cen Yao said.

"Okay." Wang Weichu responded and was about to walk towards the door.

"Wait." Cen Yao stopped him.

Wang Weichu turned his head ignorantly.

Cen Yao walked up to him, squatted down, and pulled up his trouser legs: "...Well, it's alright."

As soon as he finished speaking, he gently circled his ankle again and said in a low voice, "It's so thin."

Wang Weichu's breathing became much lighter at that moment.

He whispered, "...then I'm leaving."

"Um."

Wang Weichu opened the door and walked out. The maid immediately found him and asked with a smile, "Are you going to the small living room downstairs? Sir, they are all there."

Wang Weichu nodded, and while following the maid down, he couldn't help but wonder, wouldn't the maid find it strange to see him here?

Cheng's family and Cen's parents were sitting on the sofa in the small meeting room, and Cheng's father was talking about a new project in Cheng Shuwen's hands.

The footsteps suddenly approached.

The crowd looked up.

The person who came down had the tall and straight stature of a youth, but his face had a bit of youthful youthfulness.

Dressed up like a little prince.

Cheng Shuwen frowned.

The other members of the Cheng family also looked a little surprised.