Chapter 74

Chapter 74 ABO13

There was a massive pheromone riot at the door of No. 1 Middle School.

Police cars and ambulances were dispatched together and took away an unknown number of people.

Song Yi is also one of them.

When Song Yi finished his confession, he happened to see Wang Weichu, Cen Yao, and Ji Songfei sitting on the bench. They seemed to have just finished their confession.

The atmosphere in the room was tense.

At this time, a police officer walked out first: "Who is Wang Weichu? Who is Cen Yao?" "You can go."

"Who is Ji Songfei?" "Okay, you stay. Please assist us in a more comprehensive and in-depth investigation. And I have to remind you that you can only face mass murder charges."

Song Yi was dumbfounded.

Isn't it Ji Songfei?

He resisted the weakness and pain after the pheromone was completely suppressed, and stood up: "Why can they leave, but I have to stay?"

The police officer frowned: "We have already figured out what happened. You released pheromones to attack others when you were out of control. And this Mr. Cen suppressed you regardless of his life and saved everyone... ..."

Ji Songfei's lungs were about to explode.

"fart!"

Cen Yao!

Grass!

He really never saw this person clearly, this person is more terrifying than he imagined.

"You listen to me explain..."

Seeing this, Song Yi couldn't help sighing.

Regardless of whether Ji Songfeile is happy or not, the fact is already like this.

In this way, ten Ji Songfei are not enough for one Cen Yao to play.

Thinking of this, Song Yi couldn't help turning his head to look in the direction of Cen Yao.

Cen Yao seemed to have thought of the result long ago, he had the chance to win, and he didn't give him any attention.

His attention was on Wang Weichu.

Wang Weichu was wrapped in Cen Yao's school uniform jacket, and his expression was a little dumb.

At this time, Cen Yao seemed to whisper something to him. Song Yi couldn't see Cen Yao's expression, but he could almost imagine that his tone at this time must be extremely patient.

Then the two got up and walked out.

Halfway through, Wang Weichu turned his head and glanced at Ji Songfei. When he saw that he was arguing with the policeman angrily, Wang Weichu turned back in disappointment.

Who can not be disappointed? Song Yi thought to himself.

He too felt disappointed.

Disappointed that Ji Songfei turned out to be so splendid. He had all the power of the school's most powerful Alpha, and in the end he couldn't do anything but get out of control.

And the boy walking by Wang Weichu's side at this moment will probably replace Ji Songfei soon and become the most powerful Alpha in the school.

A powerful Alpha who is only gentle to Wang Weichu.

Song Yi suppressed the envy and jealousy in her heart and left here in a hurry.

What happened outside the school gate the next day, although it was not on social news, it had already spread in the school.