Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Ding Furnace 03

Taoist Immortal.

Before this day, Yu Wang Weichu said that he was the only Mahayana monk who cultivated the ruthless Dao in his mouth, had no distractions, and was unstoppable.

After this day, Yu Wang Weichu said that he suddenly stepped down from the altar, revealing a completely different side from his mouth, someone who was unexpectedly close to him...

Wang Weichu closed his clothes.

It was the clothes of Dao Fa Xianzun.

At this moment, his mind is much more awake, so he can vaguely recall that after the cloud and rain stopped, the man's expression didn't look very real, it seemed to be cold, but the movements of his hands showed a bit of gentleness for no reason, so he used his coat like this. Wrap him up.

Save him more shame.

But the shame is still there.

Just too much less.

Wang Weichu shrank his five fingers slightly, and seemed to be able to clearly perceive countless gases, passing through the gaps of his fingers lightly...

His five senses became clearer.

He has entered the fusion period.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but feel more ashamed.

Last night, the Dao Fa Xianzun hugged him first, but when he got to the back, he couldn't help being driven by instinct and wrapped around the other's waist.

At that time, he was happy because of the death of the third elder, but he felt that he could not break free from the shackles of the cauldron, and he was disheartened. Then he thought that this Dao Fa Xianzun had never been exposed to such a thing before, and it was not important to start. , maybe it can kill him directly on the bed...

He was chaotic, and then... and then sucked away the spiritual energy of Dao Fa Xianzun.

He froze for a moment.

I'm... inhaling... Dao Fa Immortal Venerable?

Wang Weichu had never absorbed so much spiritual energy so smoothly and quickly, and those auras were extremely pure. And because the realm of Dao Fa Xianzun has reached the Mahayana, and the immortal, but separated by a tribulation period, the body is already half immortal.

So that bit of fairy energy seemed to pour into his body along with it.

"I..." He hurriedly opened his lips to try to defend himself, lest the man shoot himself to death in a fit of anger.

The man pinched his chin and fed a pill into his mouth.

Wang Weichu was forced to take too many unknown drugs recently, and now he took the pill in his mouth and instinctively wanted to spit it out.

But the man pressed his lips.

Wang Weichu was startled and swallowed.

Those auras that poured into his body suddenly became orderly.

He was almost limp with comfort.

He was still rational in the end, his legs hooked on the thin waist of Dao Fa Xianzun, his hands also grabbed the opponent's neck, sweating profusely, but in his throat he said: "No, no... stop..."

Even if the man feeds him a good medicinal elixir, he does not dare to be so bold as to treat the other party as a spiritual fountain for good use because of this goodness.

The man lowered his eyes, stared at him, and said calmly, "Where are you now, how can you stop?"

He did not understand the meaning of Dao Fa Xianzun before.