Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The middle-aged man's surname is Zheng and his real name is Zheng Chengrong. Wang Weichu always felt that he had heard it somewhere.

Zheng Chengrong took time to visit the teacher and his wife. They sat and chatted together, from the physical condition, the current situation of the family to their respective careers, and how the students under their names...

They rarely talked to Wang Weichu, which made Wang Weichu feel more relaxed. He sat there and listened obediently for more than two hours.

Then Zheng Chengrong left beforehand because of something.

Cen Yao's grandfather then asked Wang Weichu: "You look young, what grade are you in?"

"I wasn't feeling well some time ago, I'm resting." Mother Cen replied.

Wang Weichu opened his mouth and closed it again.

He really didn't want to mention with others how he was forced to drop out of school. This excuse will make him look less miserable.

"Oh, is that supposed to be?"

"The third year of high school is closed, and I still have to make up my student status. After that, I have to invite a teacher or something. It's December..." Mother Cen said. They were very concerned about Cen Yao's affairs, and naturally, even these things were clearly understood.

In a few words, they solved Wang Weichu's return to school.

Cen's mother said with ecstasy.

Cen Yao's grandmother said softly: "How can I just listen to you? Always listen to his own opinion. And what does Yao Yao say?"

For a time, all eyes fell on Wang Weichu.

This feeling was really unfamiliar to Wang Weichu.

Wang Weichu stammered involuntarily: "Well... ok."

The kindness from the elders, he has only felt it from the neighbor's grandma Chen in his life. But Granny Chen lived alone after all, and she was deaf in one ear. There are not many places where she can care about Wang Weichu.

"Then it's very simple," said Cen Yao's grandfather.

Mother Cen smiled and got up and said, "Okay, let's do this first. It's getting late, Yaoyao should go home soon. We'll go first."

Grandma Cen responded, stood up, and raised her hand to straighten Mother Cen's neckline: "It's more beautiful this way."

Mother Cen nodded.

Wang Weichu took this scene into his eyes, and probably understood why the parents of the Cen family treated Cen Yao so well.

"You guys go first." Grandma Cen waved her hand: "We have to drink tea for a while."

Wang Weichu's heart was relieved a lot, and now he said goodbye politely, and then went back with Cen's mother.

Just after returning to Cen's house, Wang Weichu's cell phone rang.

He looked down and saw that Cheng Shuwen was calling.

This is a bit fresh.

Wang Weichu's eyes flashed, and Cen's mother suddenly stuffed a fruit fork into his hand: "Try this strawberry..."

The maid suddenly raised her voice again and said, "Young master is back."

Wang Weichu clenched the fruit fork and hung up Cheng Shuwen.

On the other end of the phone.

Uncle Cheng looked calm when he arrived, but when he was waiting, he suddenly heard a voice: "The user you dialed is on a call..."