Chapter 64

Chapter 64 ABO03

Wang Weichu didn't agree to eat with Cen Yao, and Ji Songfei naturally couldn't eat with Cen Yao either.

Ji Songfei looked back after playing the ball, not to mention Cen Yao, even Wang Weichu's shadow was gone.

Cen Yao is beyond his control.

Can......

"Where is Wang Weichu?"

"I don't know, the school girl over there said that she suddenly left in a hurry." The person next to him spread his hands, indicating that he didn't know either.

"Is it because I saw Cen Yao?" Someone proposed a new idea.

Ji Songfei's heart stopped for a second, and then he denied it immediately: "Impossible, how does he know who Cen Yao is?"

Ji Jin showed a guilty look on the side.

He was the one who urged Wang Weichu to drink in the KTV that day. He couldn't help but babble who Cen Yao was, and he was also the one who showed the photos.

"Forget it." Ji Songfei frowned irritably, stopped playing the ball, and left the school with his bag in his bag.

He returned home on the front foot, and received a text message from Song Yi on the back foot.

Song Yi is very sticky, and Ji Songfei doesn't like him very much. In Ji Songfei's eyes, Song Yi is nothing but an Omega.

Ji Songfei lowered his head and quickly scanned the text message: "...neuropathy."

Who will hook up with Wang Weichu?

Song Yi's trick to sow discord also made him too unprofessional.

Ji Songfei deleted the text message, turned around and entered the study, ready to look for the memories he shared with Cen Yao back then, so that Cen Yao could remember the affection of those years.

Soon after the next day, before Wang Weichu went out, Brother Wang specially instructed him: "If you are asked to go to dinner with you today, you will turn against the guest, invite him to dinner, and set his information... Forget it, this trick It's too complicated for you. You're the same as yesterday, sternly refuse."

Wang Weichu nodded and went to school.

Wang Weichu's grades in class A are not among the top, but he has always been serious about his studies, and even got to school earlier than others.

Cen Yao arrived very late.

When he arrived, everyone unconsciously focused their eyes on the door.

Wang Weichu also had to admit that this "Green Tea Beta" looks really attractive.

Wang Weichu bit his pen again unconsciously.

At the other end, Cen Yao was carrying a schoolbag in one hand and a paper bag in the other, and walked into the aisle between the desks without any delay, and walked past Wang Weichu's desk... No, he didn't go. Pass.

Cen Yao stopped in his footsteps.

For a while, everyone looked over again.

Everyone invariably thought of Ji Songfei's move to find Cen Yao in the class yesterday.

The new classmate and Wang Weichu... won't have any conflict because of this, right?

Cen Yao raised his hand and let go again.

The paper bag fell on Wang Weichu's table.

The paper bag is printed with colorful patterns, which make up an English word, "cake".