Chapter 19

Chapter 19

On the second day after returning from the manor, Wang Weichu put a ruthless face on the floor and put a lock on the study door.

"I'm going to sleep in the study." Wang Weichu gritted his teeth and said.

After speaking, Wang Weichu couldn't help but look up at Cen Yao's face.

Cen Yao looked at him with a light expression, just because Cen Yao usually has this expression, Wang Weichu didn't feel scared. ...should not be angry, hmm.

After Wang Weichu finished his judgment, he closed the door more boldly.

"Wait until the college entrance examination is over."

Wang Weichu pressed loudly from behind the door.

Cen Yao responded in a low voice outside: "...Okay."

Wang Weichu breathed a sigh of relief and turned around with satisfaction to do his homework.

So this is the feeling of being pampered and arrogant?

Wang Weichu quietly pursed the corner of his lower lip. Feels great!

Cen Yao turned around and went downstairs.

How could he be angry?

It was a pity that he had seen Wang Weichu bring back dozens of papers.

Married and separated, Mother Cen was a little worried at first, but she was relieved when she realized that it was just for better study.

When the wedding was held, the Cen family invited all the members of the upper circle who could be invited.

Mother Cen felt that getting a marriage certificate was nothing, and most people had to know that Wang Weichu and Cen Yao were married.

Otherwise, another person will come out and pry people like Cen Yao prying at the corner of the wall, what should I do?

Grandpa Cen and Grandma Cen sat on the elder's seat with a cold face, enjoying the taste of being served tea, and then took out a red envelope to Wang Weichu.

This time, all the talents are completely affirmed, the Cen family up to the old Cen really accepted Wang Weichu.

And Jin Yao turned around for several times outside the hotel and couldn't get in.

He had prepared a lot of speeches.

It is said that Cheng Shuwen coerced and seduced him... Xiaozhi moved him with reason.

But Wang Weichu didn't answer his phone at all!

The security guard at the entrance of the hotel saw that he was acting weird, and came out with a box of candy and threw it to him: "Okay, let's go. Today is the wedding day, so I won't drive you away, so as not to make an ugly scene..."

Jin Yao's face darkened as he held the box of candies firmly, but felt that this would make him feel more humiliated than chasing him.

Jin Yao is familiar with major brands.

He looked down and knew that the candy was custom-made, and it was especially expensive.

Jin Yao angrily peeled one and ate it in his mouth, it was so fucking sweet.

It was so sweet that he seemed to have countless lemons in his heart.

If I had known that Cheng Shuwen was so useless, how could I expose myself so quickly?

It's all fucking blame Cheng Shuwen!

After the wedding, Wang Weichu resumed the closely arranged college entrance examination life.