Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Ding Furnace 19

The Wang family is not a small family in the capital city, and the mansion occupies a very large area. Although Wang Weichu has not returned for many years, his small courtyard is still there.

The maid sent them to the small courtyard, and couldn't help but look up at Cen Yao.

"Master ordered, you and your..." The maid was vague for a while, and she didn't dare to really regard this man who was a bit taller than the son as the son's companion. She paused for a while, and then followed: "Well... just rest here for the time being. If you have any orders, just call me."

Wang Weichu was a little embarrassed.

He hasn't returned home for several years, and he has become a lot estranged from his former relatives.

In addition, they have no respect for Dao Fa Xianzun. Because the outside world is now talking about Immortal Venerable, Wang Weichu could not easily reveal Immortal Venerable's identity, so he had to shut up and bear it.

But he can endure such lukewarm treatment, what about Immortal Venerable?

"You grew up in this courtyard?" Cen Yao asked.

Wang Weichu restrained his thoughts and nodded. He walked forward and pushed open the door: "...I spent more time with my wet nurse when I was young. When I'm older, I try to learn how to lead with the worshipers in the family. Qi enters the body, and then..."

Wang Weichu paused unnaturally.

He never said these words to Yuchiren in the past, because he knew that Yuchiren was impatient. Later, he felt more and more that he was mediocre, and naturally he dared not say these words.

Wang Weichu took a light breath, and then said lightly: "Then I saw that I was very talented at home, and I returned to my parents and raised them personally. Later, I entered the heaven..."

Cen Yao responded lightly, his eyes swept across the bed and bench...

In his mind, he could vaguely outline that Wang Weichu changed from walking and staggering to the shape of a slender boy.

The slender young man, surrounded by the crowd, was full of high spirits and set foot on the fairyland... but was destroyed by Yu Chiren.

Cen Yao's expression that was gradually softened suddenly turned cold again.

so......

How could Yu Chiren die so easily?

"You...not very happy?" Wang Weichu's voice sounded aside.

"Well." Cen Yao's eyes fell back to Wang Weichu's body and locked tightly.

Wang Weichu was used to this, he licked his lower lip nervously, and clearly knew where this place was in his mind... But he still hooked Cen Yao's arm, turned around, put him on Cen Yao, and then tiptoed slightly, kissing him. He pressed Cen Yao's lips.

Wang Weichu was a little nervous.

Here in his home...

In fact, the people in the family are not wrong, the Taoist is a man, not to mention in such a small country of Yelang, even in the world of comprehension, it is really rare.

If they saw...what would they say?

Wang Weichu walked away slightly, and then was bitten by Cen Yao.

Wang Weichu quickly backed away and asked in a low voice, "Is it better?"

Immortal Venerable has done too much for him.

Even just outside the door, he also said generously that he was a "daoist".