Chapter 79 Reality【END】

Chapter 79 Reality

Wang Weichu felt as if he had a long dream.

In the dream, there is a handsome man who loves him deeply. He has traveled through countless worlds, and he can always be recognized at first sight.

Until the last world, the man turned into an invisible soul, and he was already old.

They can't meet, they can't embrace.

Then Wang Weichu woke up in shock.

"Scared me to death." Wang Weichu muttered, and then saw the hanging curtain, which was embroidered with complicated patterns.

Look around again, the antiques that are only found in all kinds of costume dramas...

What else... Dressed like a palace servant, is that a little eunuch?

Wang Weichu was startled, thinking that he was still dreaming.

But someone in the room said: "See the emperor."

Figures move slightly.

Wang Weichu took a closer look and saw that the person who came was long and jade-like, dressed in a black cyan dragon robe, his hair was tied up, and his face was handsome.

Countless memories returned crazily once again.

Not a dream.

What he was dreaming was not a dream, and he was not dreaming now.

"Cen Yao?"

"it's me."

As Wang Weichu had seen at Cheng's house, he was indifferent, noble and abstinent.

"What's going on?" Wang Weichu asked confused.

A voice sounded in his head: "We are in a new world. Welcome, my other master." The voice followed: "In this world, there are only men and brothers."

"new world?"

"Yes, you are completely free."

"Then...then what are we doing here?" Wang Weichu was confused and asked dumbly.

"You are the master's queen in this world. Everyone in this world is crawling at your feet, the people will praise you, and the historian will write down your love and pass on the history." The system paused, "Of course if If you don't like this world, we have countless worlds to go to."

"Whether to be a sea overlord or a doomsday general... It depends on your preference."

When the system said this, its icy mechanical voice seemed to be a little more complacent.

It says, "This is a new idea for my master and you."

"There is a world where the host takes you to travel around and get married, and every place you go to hold a wedding. It's very romantic. So I think it can be expanded a little more... You can go to different worlds to hold weddings, let People in every world testify for you. You have billions, tens of thousands of years to love each other. Until the universe collapses and disappears."

Wang Weichu was still immersed in his memory, but he couldn't help himself. Hearing the system's words, he immediately couldn't help laughing and crying.

"What is this?"

The system spared no effort and said: "Of course, if you want to follow the master back to the real world, it is also possible. But then you have to go to the world of self-cultivation with the master first and forge a new body for you in that world."

After all, Wang Weichu only lived in the world built by Heaven.

Wang Weichu didn't say anything.

The system still wants to say something.