Chapter 40 Ding Furnace 01

Cut Yuanmen.

The outer sect disciples were dressed in black and tied with red ribbons. They stood outside the great formation of the mountain gate with a large order in hand, and received the visitors from the low-level immortal gate.

Inner sect disciples wore red clothes and received visitors from the high immortal sect.

Today is the 103rd birthday of Yu Chiren, the head of Zhanyuanmen.

Yu Chiren had just broken through the Nascent Soul, and it was the moment of infinite beauty. Those Xiaoxianmen who looked down on Zhanyuanmen in the past are now rushing over.

"I heard that the invitations from the gatekeeper of Zhanyuan were handed over to Kunlun."

"It's not surprising, Yuchi Ren was originally a close disciple of Kunlun Dao Fa Xianzun... Although, although the troubles were not very pleasant later on, it was the master and the apprentice in the end."

"Yes. But with the temperament of Dao Fa Xianzun, and Kunlun's style of not being born easily, presumably it will not come..."

The few people who stepped into Zhanyuanmen whispered gossip.

It's not that they gossip, but that it involves Kunlun, and no one can hold back and want to discuss a few words.

The mentioned Yu Chi Ren was sitting in the hall at this time.

He was dressed in white, tall and handsome. At this moment, he looked down at His Highness coldly.

Several maids wrapped people in blankets.

The blankets spread out, revealing the man in the middle.

The man's age was between a young man and a mature man, and he was dressed in red, obviously dressed as an inner disciple.

He was lying on the ground, his whole body tied up in love. The love cord was made of red silk threads, which bound him so tightly that it almost sank into the skin.

Not even conscious.

The third elder said: "It's already a big deal, and the sect master can use him tomorrow."

As he spoke, red light flashed on his face, clearly excited.

"This person admires the sect master in his heart. If he cultivates with the sect master, he will get twice the result with half the effort. Soon, the sect master will be able to break through to the out-of-body stage. Wouldn't it be the envy of all people at that time? "

The man on the ground, when he heard these words, raised his head slowly, and looked at Yu Chi Ren on the seat with a blurred vision.

Taoist Immortal Venerable...

The word slipped through his mind slowly.

Back then, when this Immortal Venerable first entered Kunlun, he was given the name "Dao Fa" by his master. What are cultivators participating in? Isn't it "Tao"? This person is called "Dao Fa", and he is extremely arrogant!

However, this person was born with heavenly roots, and was talented and intelligent. He was several times faster than others when he introduced qi into his body. He was also cold-hearted and ruthless.

Together with Kunlun and Qingyun, the other three Immortal Venerables, he is also called the most likely person to ascend.

The other three are seven hundred and four years old, nine hundred and seventy years old, one thousand years old... They are all old monsters who have become famous early.