Chapter 27

Chapter 27

But how can a man marry a man?

Little Button was lying on the soft bed and turned over in confusion.

He didn't answer the man's words.

The man seemed to just mention it casually, and didn't want him to respond. Then let him go upstairs to take a nap.

Xiao Kou'er has never tried taking a nap.

How extravagant, how could there be any reason to lie in bed lazily at noon?

But the man said lightly: "Sleep more and grow longer."

Xiaokouer touched the top of his head, will he still grow taller?

Xiao Kou'er turned over again, but couldn't fall asleep.

At this moment, the door opened with a creak, and Xiao Kou'er hurriedly sat up and saw Cen Yao walk in slowly.

Cen Yao did not expect that Xiao Kou'er was still awake. He looked into Xiao Kou'er's eyes without any guilt, and asked, "Can't sleep?"

"Well."

Cen Yao casually dragged a chair over and sat down beside the bed.

Xiao Kou'er really couldn't sleep, and was afraid that Cen Yao would just stare at him silently, so he hurriedly asked and asked, "Why do you live in Lin Mansion?"

Cen Yao lowered his eyes to look at him: "Because I want to support myself."

"Who to raise?" Xiao Kou'er asked in a daze.

"you."

Xiao Kou'er paused for a while before regaining his senses, and muttered, "But... I don't need to support such a big house, you see... The bed is so big, just laying on me alone, there is still a lot left."

"Is it big?" Cen Yao asked indifferently.

Xiao Kou'er was stopped and asked carefully, "Isn't it big?"

Or is he too ignorant of the world?

"Two people are not big."

"?"

"No." Xiao Kou'er shook his head hastily, "That's not what I'm asking about. It turns out that the Lin mansion is from Commander Lin Qi, but you are from the Cen family."

"His life is in my hands... Of course, I can only exchange his most precious things."

Cen Yao passed through it long before he arrived at Haicheng. He didn't rush to find Wang Weichu, but first grabbed Lin Qi, who was out crusade against the Cheng Department warlord, and got the house from him.

Cen Yao didn't plan to live in Cen's family at all.

Xiao Kou'er was shocked when he heard it.

He only knew that Cen Yao looked overwhelming, but he had no idea how powerful it was.

But Lin Qi is the most powerful character in Haicheng!

Xiao Kou'er swallowed, feeling a little nervous again.

When he was nervous, he unconsciously raised his hand to scratch his neck.

Cen Yao clasped his wrist: "Don't touch it."

Xiao Kou'er trembled involuntarily because of the heat in his palm, her heart beat faster: "That, that..."

"Go to sleep, I'll tell you a little story before going to bed." Cen Yao pressed the inside of his wrist with a touch of comfort.