Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Ding Furnace 07

Cen Yao didn't leave Wang Weichu stunned for too long, he said, "You think of a way."

I think of a way?

Wang Weichu frowned worriedly.

Then he looked at his hands and at the belt around his waist.

He hesitated and said, "Please Xianzun close your eyes?"

Cen Yao: "Huh?"

Wang Weichu took off his belt three or two times.

Cen Yao's throat moved.

Wang Weichu grabbed the belt, raised his arm, and reluctantly tied the belt to Cen Yao's eyes.

Cen Yao: ...

"So, what does Xianzun think?" Wang Weichu asked cautiously.

He is still not sure about Dao Fa Xianzun's mind, so naturally he has to be careful.

Through the thin belt, a faint moonlight could be glimpsed.

It blocked the line of sight, but it blocked his perception and consciousness.

Cen Yao pursed his lower lip, narrowed his eyes, and said, "I can't see it anymore."

"Well." Wang Weichu nodded.

It's better not to see.

Just to be invisible!

"I can't go." Cen Yao extended his hand to Wang Weichu.

Wang Weichu instinctively took his hand.

Cen Yao immediately inserted it along the gap between his fingers, interlocking his fingers.

Something weird.

Wang Weichu thought.

The two walked forward like this for a while, and finally let them meet a Leiguang Sable again.

That Leiguang Sable came fast and made a sharp sound: "Ah-"

In the blink of an eye.

Wang Weichu calmed down and gathered energy.

That Leiguang Sable suddenly turned around and ran back: "Woo-"

The screams were terrifying.

Wang Weichu: "..."

He weakly turned his head to look at the Taoist Immortal Venerable.

Dao Fa Xianzun still tied his belt well, and when he was blindfolded, he looked even more immortal and unattainable.

"It's because I think too easily. With the cultivation of Immortal Venerable, I just cover my eyes, but I can still perceive the surroundings..." Wang Weichu said helplessly.

"I never shot." Cen Yao said.

Wang Weichu said in surprise: "Then Leiguang Sable?"

"Maybe consciousness."

"consciousness?"

"I will instinctively release the consciousness that protects you. Although my realm is suppressed, the monks since Nascent Soul no longer rely solely on realm to suppress opponents, but also consciousness. My consciousness is still in the Mahayana period, and it must be perceived as soon as it is perceived. When it arrives, it immediately loses its combat power."

Instinct release?

Bless my consciousness?

Wang Weichu's mind quickly passed this sentence, but he didn't go too deep into it, why did the Dao Fa Xianzun treat himself like this. He digested the second half of Cen Yao's words more seriously.