Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Today Qian's family is surprisingly quiet.

The guests don't seem to be here for fun anymore, they all sit properly, with fried peas in their hands, forgetting to throw them into their mouths. The teacup lid was not lifted.

The quiet, almost silent atmosphere also infected the people of the troupe.

They closed the curtains, looked outside quietly, and said terribly, "We won't die here today, will we?"

"I don't know if I'm dead or not, but I know that these guests may not dare to come tomorrow. I've never seen such a quiet time in our team. I don't even have a dirty talk..."

At this time, the status of actors was similar to that of prostitutes.

On weekdays, their troupe, rather than earning some reward money by singing, is more like making money by pleasing guests.

At this time, the head teacher had quietly retreated to the backstage for fear of disturbing the nobles.

Seeing the discussion in the backstage, he pulled his face and scolded: "What nonsense are you talking about? Look at this guest's dress and bearing, it's time for us to develop!"

"Didn't that guest suddenly come in to listen to a play? He didn't say anything, didn't say a smile, and didn't even seem to coax." The young man said, wrinkled his face, spread his hands and said: "Not only him, even None of the military lords he brought with him made a sound... all of them were cold and terrifying when they looked at them. How does this look like we are going to develop?"

The class leader spat: "You know what a fart?"

After he finished speaking, showing a bit of pride, he said, "How many troupes are there in Haicheng? Let's not talk about it. It's Xiangyuan, but they have Xiao Jixian as a pillar! What else is there? She, Qingfeng class...Are we a fart?"

"This distinguished guest looks at his style, isn't he amazing? But why didn't he go anywhere else, he just came to us! He has to listen to The Peony Pavilion as soon as he comes! You idiots, don't you understand?"

The young man's face changed in shock: "...for Xiaokou'er?"

This car, with the last word spit out of the mouth.

The little button stopped.

Only then did he regain some clarity in his mind, and he couldn't help but look down at the stage.

The young man in the military uniform was still staring at him, not to mention his eyes shifted, but his expression didn't change.

I don't know if I sang well or not, but I ended up singing a play in a confused way.

Xiao Kou'er bowed and saluted, then covered his face with his water sleeves to leave.

It's rare for the guests below to watch a play so seriously. Seeing that he was about to leave the stage, he forgot his appearance for a while, grabbed a handful of fried peanuts, mixed two silver dollars, and smashed it on Xiao Kou'er's head.

"You are rewarded," a guest said loudly.

After he finished speaking, he also laughed twice with the others.

This is the norm in Qian's family.

Two silver dollars!

The little button is going to squat down to pick it up as usual.

Followed by a "click" sound.

Everyone saw the young man sitting in the middle, unbuttoned the leather buckle, took out the gun, and lightly loaded it.