Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Ding Furnace 10

"Xianzun wants to bring Junior Brother Wang back to Kunlun?"

"Junior Brother Wang is really about to enter the Golden Core Stage?"

"What Xianzun said, how can it be false!"

The hall was boiling.

Everyone looked at Wang Weichu's eyes, full of envy, jealousy and hatred.

Their sect master entered Kunlun in the past, and later obtained a body of cultivation and a treasure. It is with this foundation that we can open the door and establish a sect, create the Primordial Slaying Sect alone, and in a short period of time, make every sect dare not underestimate it!

in short.

Kunlun plus Taoist Immortal Venerable is equivalent to a ladder to heaven!

Yu Chi Ren listened to the voices of other people's discussions, together with their envy, clenched his fist tightly, and said solemnly: "He is a member of Zhanyuanmen..."

Cen Yao interrupted him mercilessly: "If he nods his head, of course not."

At this moment, Yu Chiren didn't dare to gamble that Wang Weichu still had some affection for him, whether he nodded or shook his head. If I knew this earlier... I shouldn't have let the third elder act at such a moment.

Regret is useless.

Yu Chiren immediately said: "I hope Xianzun thinks more about it. In Kunlun, several uncles are all quiet and serious people. I am afraid that it will be difficult to adapt, and even more difficult to move. The door is his home."

This is not so much said to Cen Yao, but rather to Wang Weichu.

When Wang Weichu heard "Several uncles are happy to be quiet...", he clenched his fingers unconsciously and became nervous. But soon he got rid of the nervousness and fear...

"My home is in Fuqiu Country." Wang Weichu said lightly.

Yu Chi Blade's expression changed.

Wang Weichu dared to refute his words?

The cultivation base has risen, and even the courage has risen?

Yu Chi Ren turned back to look at Wang Weichu. He was tall and slender, and because of his diligent cultivation, he became more and more icy and jade-like. He was wearing the red clothes of an inner disciple, which should have been an extraordinarily gaudy color, but because he became more and more immortal, indifferent, and mixed in temperament, he instead gave birth to a cold and charming charm.

Yu Chi Blade clenched his posterior molars tightly.

... No wonder, no wonder Master also "likes" him very much.

Yuchi Ren knew that he couldn't stop him, so he could only ask in vain: "Are you really going to go to Kunlun with Master? Have you thought about it?"

He wanted to count the past relationship with Wang Weichu in detail.

But seeing Wang Weichu's indifferent expression, and mentioning it again at this time, Wang Weichu will only think of the torment that he was brought to cultivate by the three elders. Yu Chiren didn't say much.

Wang Weichu took a shallow breath.

He still didn't understand why Dao Fa Xianzun did this... But he knew that Kunlun was much better than Zhan Yuanmen. The competition in the Sect of Yuan Zhan is harsh, and the sect master and even the elders all have the dirty mind of relying on the cauldron for quick success... Even if the system in the Kunlun Sect is strict, it should still be better than the Sect of Yuan Zhan.