Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Ding Furnace 02

After the banquet, the crowd did not disperse immediately, but were placed in the major peaks to rest.

The disciples of Baihuamen couldn't help but say out of doubt: "Master, why don't we return today? Although this Sect Master of the Primordial Sect has reached Yuan Ying, it is not so powerful...why do you need to make a face for him?"

"Have you noticed that the flow of spiritual energy in Zhan Yuanmen is even greater than that of the outside world?" His master asked without answering.

"...Zhan Yuanmen has such a magic weapon?" The disciple asked in surprise.

Master: "Yu Chi Ren was once a disciple of Daofa Immortal Venerable after all, and there is no shortage of treasures in his hands. For us, this thing is not a new thing, but for you low-level disciples, it is very valuable. beneficial."

The disciple was surprised: "It is because of this that we..."

The master interrupted him and chuckled: "The good place in Zhanyuanmen is more than this place? ... The most important thing is that Dao Fa Xianzun himself is in this place. How can I easily retreat?"

As soon as this person's voice fell, he felt a violent shock, which was transmitted from the main peak.

It looks like a baby is broken.

The aura suddenly stagnated.

Those with a low realm could not perceive anything, but those with a high realm felt a little discomfort.

After a while, the spiritual energy resumed its flow, but this time the flow was so slow that even the disciple noticed it.

The master was also stunned: "...The treasure that increases the flow of spiritual energy is gone?"

After speaking, he quickly covered his mouth.

Why didn't he know when he had mastered the ability to speak words? One mouth is effective. But don't let the people of Zhanyuanmen hear it.

Yu Chi Ren also felt the shock, his face sank, and he turned back immediately.

Then I saw Cen Yao at the main peak.

Yuchiren's eldest disciple was stunned, and only woke up after a long while, and said in a hurry: "Fang Cai, Fang Cai... The three-dimensional gathering spirit pearl was smashed by the palm of Xianzun."

Yu Chiren's face stiffened, and he looked at Cen Yao: "Is it because I came back late, is the master unhappy?"

"It was originally something from Kunlun, but it is in this dirty place." The curvature of the corner of Cen Yao's mouth was particularly cold.

Yu Chi Ren's face was a little ugly, but he had to swallow that anger.

The Taoist Immortal Venerable has no joy or anger, and acts casually, as everyone knows.

To ask him why is the stupidest question in the world!

If you go to the bottom of it, you will be asking for trouble.

Yu Chi Ren straightened his face and said, "Bring the wine, I want to respect the master."

Cen Yao: "No need."

Cen Yao asked again, "What else belongs to Kunlun?"

Yu Chi Blade's eyelids jumped wildly.

Is it possible that the Master's visit today is not because of the old friendship? But to take back those Kunlun treasures?