Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Xiao Kou'er hadn't been to the theatre for a long time. For the first time, he knew that the work of lowering the waist could still be used here.

He hugged Cen Yao softly, and was hugged by the man, letting the other party round and flatten it, and when he folded it, he would not feel pain.

I am much happier than when I practice kung fu.

That's how it was sorted out.

...

When he struggled to hold his eyelids again, the dazzling sunlight had shrouded him through a thin layer of gauze in front of the window.

warm.

Xiao Kou'er rolled over, and then woke up with a start, and got up in a jiffy.

...What about Fourth Master Cen?

Xiao Kou'er blinked, and his vision became clearer. The figure of the man finally fell into his eyes.

Cen Yao sat on the sofa outside the curtain, with a map spread out in front of him, staring at it casually.

He quickly rolled off the bed.

His legs were weak and he almost fell.

But in the end, he didn't practice less kung fu on weekdays. He stretched his arms and legs hard, and he felt that he had regained his strength. So he stepped on the carpet with his bare feet, and quietly walked behind the curtain.

At this moment, the phone rang suddenly.

Cen Yao moved the phone to the table, and then picked up the receiver: "...Hello."

"Well, I've seen it." Cen Yao said lightly, the indifference between his eyebrows was even heavier. Xiao Kou'er watched from a distance, and was a little terrified unconsciously.

Looking a bit fierce.

The little button said in his heart.

It doesn't seem to be the same when I'm in bed... Xiao Kou'er recalled it carefully, but he couldn't quite remember the man's expression at that time. Come to think of it...it's actually pretty vicious on the bed. It was completely different from the way he wore a military uniform and sat there quietly.

Cen Yao continued to talk to the receiver.

Xiao Kou'er stared at his hand unconsciously.

He clasped the receiver in his palm.

Xiao Kou'er immediately remembered how Cen Yao had wrapped his arms around his waist and hooked his legs the day before, and then carried him into the bathroom with a hot towel, wiping him little by little. Cleaned up, tucked into the quilt...

How can this be a clean up?

Not like cleaning up.

This Cen Yao lowered his eyes and responded lightly, "En."

He already knew that Xiao Kou'er was up.

I just didn't expect the young man to stop behind the curtain like this, with no intention of coming towards him at all.

Cen Yao had no choice but to turn his head.

The two eyes met.

Xiao Kou'er felt that from the scalp to the soles of the feet, it was just a little bit warmer.

"Come here." Cen Yao said.

"I didn't tell you." Cen Yao said to the other end of the phone.

Xiao Kou'er's cheeks were flushed, and she felt as if she had delayed Cen Yao's business, so he hesitated before walking to Cen Yao's side.