Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Cheng Shuwen slammed the accelerator down and rammed into the Cen family's villa area.

"Hey! Stop!" The security guard came out with an electric baton.

Cheng Shuwen's face was sullen and he almost bumped into it. Fortunately, he returned to the cage in an instant and stepped on the brakes in time.

"Who are you looking for?" the security guard asked coldly, not in the slightest because of the luxury car he drove. There are a lot of luxury cars here. Those who live behind him are truly wealthy.

Cheng Shuwen clenched the steering wheel and squeezed it twice before letting out some of the anger in his heart. He raised his face and returned to his usual appearance: "I'm looking for Cen Shao."

The security picks up the walkie-talkie and prepares to call.

Cheng Shuwen hurriedly said again: "No need, I'll call him myself."

Then the security guard walked away coldly: "Next time we rush straight to the door, we will turn on the power grid."

Cheng Shuwen forced a smile, so he didn't lose face in front of others.

But after the security guard turned around, Cheng Shuwen's face immediately sank again.

Cen Yao...Wang Weichu...

The more Cheng Shuwen thought about it, more and more details emerged in his mind, reminding him that something was wrong with the two of them since the day Cen Yao was a guest at Cheng's house...

Cen Yao is obviously not gay, so where did Wang Weichu get the courage?

Cheng Shuwen took out his mobile phone and dialed Wang Weichu's first, but no one answered.

Then there was Cen Yao's cell phone number, but no one answered.

Cheng Shuwen had to call Father Cen.

"Lao Cen, your cell phone is ringing." Someone next to him said.

Father Cen put down the golf club in his hand, glanced down, and said, "Oh, it's not a big deal. Let's play ours."

The smile on the other party's face suddenly became more harmonious.

"That matter is very simple. As long as the other party brings the book to the Civil Affairs Bureau, we can file a case."

Father Cen nodded and said, "Don't talk about this, let's continue."

"it is good."

Cheng Shuwen's face became more and more ugly.

He didn't expect that even Father Cen would not answer his calls. Was it a coincidence or intentional?

How did Cen Yao tell the family?

The Cen family couldn't even accept him, would they accept a Wang Weichu?

"Hello!" Suddenly, someone knocked on Cheng Shuwen's car window.

Cheng Shuwen thought it was the security guard who went back and forth, and turned his head to look impatiently. What he saw was the traffic police.

Cheng Shuwen rolled down the car window.

"Do you know how many red lights you've run? Come with us to the traffic police brigade!"

Cheng Shuwen: ...

fuck it!

In fact, it wasn't just Cheng Shuwen's phone that couldn't get through, even Wang Qingzhi tried his best to contact Cen Yao, but he couldn't get in touch.