Chapter 25

Chapter 25

When Xiao Kou'er woke up, he found that the man was no longer in the Lin Mansion.

This time, he was wearing a long coat, and he didn't care who it was. Just like that, I went downstairs with the costume in my arms, and rubbed a meal of porridge.

Immediately after, a soldier came over and drove him back to Qian's family in a car.

The car stopped at the door of Qian's class, and the class leader immediately greeted him: "I'll come, I'll open the door."

When the door opened, people got out of the car.

The head teacher wanted to help him walk.

Little Button: ?

Others in the troupe also gathered around and asked, "Where did that person take you yesterday?"

"Is it the Yanjin Hotel?"

"Or the Eighth Hotel?"

This is the most expensive and luxurious hotel in Haicheng that they can think of.

"neither."

"Ah?" The young man next to him showed a look of disappointment: "Then the worst is the Butterfly Hotel, right?"

"No." Xiao Kou'er thought it was very strange, why do they care about this? He said, "It's the Lin Mansion."

When the people around heard the name, they suddenly stopped and their expressions froze.

This bizarre scene in front of the door also attracted passers-by to stop and take a second look.

"Lin Mansion? That...Lin Mansion?"

"Um."

"Isn't that Lin Dashuai's territory? ... Strange, I haven't heard that Lin Dashuai has a nephew of this age in his family."

Xiaokouer said in his heart that I don't know either.

Everyone can't understand it, but this does not affect their deeper fear of men's identity.

The gaze that looked at Xiao Kou'er suddenly changed even more.

Yesterday, the man took the man away, and he didn't return overnight. He came back in the morning with a change of clothes.

Does that mean what happened?

Xiao Kou'er looks outstanding, but in Haicheng, it's not a first-class good, this time is really lucky! That man is something they can't afford to offend even if they die.

The first waited to enter the door, and Xiao Kou'er asked, "Is there anyone from Cen's mansion today?"

After listening to this, everyone could not help but respect Xiao Kou'er.

Can't see it.

At such a young age, he dares to step on two boats!

Now that there are "four masters", the class leader doesn't care about the eldest young master of Cen's residence, he waved his hand and said, "No."

"Oh." Little Button walked away with the costume in his arms.

The others quickly chased after them, without concealing their earnestness: "Little Kou'er, let me help you do the laundry."

"There are peanuts left for you on the table."

Cen Qingyuan returned to Cen's house in disappointment.

Master Cen got up in the morning and saw that there was still no sign of Cen Yao, so he couldn't help but get angry: "This disobedient son! ... I sent a telegram saying that I want to come back, but I haven't seen anyone yet!"