Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Ding Furnace 15

There has never been such an accident at the Immortal Cultivation Conference.

The Sect Master of the Imperial Beast Sect faced the broken mountain protection formation, his face twitched twice, and he had to squeeze out a decent smile.

The Luoyang Taoist hurriedly helped the young man up, bewildered and at a loss as to how to explain it.

"Sect Master, why don't we come forward?" the elder asked behind Yu Chiren.

Yu Chi Ren's face was gloomy, even though he didn't want to admit it anymore... Yu Chi Ren gritted his teeth and said, "The Dao Fa Xianzun... broke the ruthless Dao."

Still for Wang Weichu.

"How is that possible?" The elder said in surprise.

Ruthless Dao is not something that anyone can cultivate. Dao Fa Xianzun can reach his position today, which shows that he is a person who is determined and unshakable.

He is about to become an immortal, how can he break the ruthless way?

The people from the eight major sects looked at each other, and immediately ordered their subordinates to clean up the mess.

They can't provoke Dao Fa Xianzun, nor can Qingyun provoke them.

...that would be troublesome.

Who would have thought? Daofa Immortal Venerable was easily angry...

Wang Weichu slowly recovered from the chaos: "...Xianzun, that's Qingyun's person."

"Um."

Wang Weichu bit his lower lip, and it was a rare time when he was very proud of himself, and said in a low voice: "Xianzun doesn't have to be like this for me..."

Then I recalled that in Zhanyuanmen, when I first saw a man, the man looked unattainable and coercive... It was so long ago that it seemed to be a matter of the last era.

Cen Yao was still holding Wang Weichu's wrist tightly, he didn't care, and said lightly, "Go up the steps first."

Holding Wang Weichu, he turned around like this, and walked up the stairs.

The people from the eight major sects quickly followed.

It seems that the owner here is Cen Yao.

Everyone took this scene into their eyes, and they had a deeper understanding of Wang Weichu's position in Kunlun.

...don't provoke, never provoke!

That young man was the old man of the Qingyun Sect Master, so he naturally had treasures on his body.

He was hit, and the Sect Master Qingyun sensed it, and rushed to the Immortal Cultivation Conference.

The people from the eight major sects couldn't help but re-examine Wang Weichu.

Speaking of which, Fang Caidao Fa Xianzun has behaved strangely twice, and it seems to be related to him. The back is even more tyrannical... The Sect Master of the Imperial Beast Sect couldn't help sighing.

"Xianzun..."

Cen Yao rubbed Wang Weichu's wrist.

Wang Weichu's cheeks instantly turned red.

At such a moment... how could he be... so intimate with him?

Although he had the skills taught by the Kunlun people, Wang Weichu resisted by leaps and bounds, and was influenced by the Great Array of Protecting the Mountain...