Go ahead, Prove it. (Chapter 5)

Sagiso POV

"Okay, so the next guy is someone from the archery club...-"

"Next." Kaneko leaned back at the bench as she placed the two of her arms on the wooden rails and sighed. I shut my mouth and turned to her, black shoes on the blue bricks. "What's wrong with the guy this time? I didn't even finish yet."

She flung her head up and groaned, crossed pupils stared at the pink and purple skies, yellow shined in front of her body. I peeked over the west and got hit by the sunset's wind. "My ex was into archery, and I don't really wanna get reminded by that asshole."

Oh, does she mean our healer...? Or another one of her many exes? How dare she, I can't believe she got mad over someone that she probably broke. He probably wasn't even the asshole, it was you. You can't even treat relationships seriously, yet you dare say that?

I flipped a page of my notebook to see there was no one left, wait, huh? I've interviewed a lot of men throughout the first day, yet she didn't even say yes to any of them. I sat there in silence as she waited for more, but I only stared at the piece of paper and sweated.

"What? Continue." Her eyes were directed at me, and my mouth couldn't say that there wasn't anyone left. I couldn't even get her to say yes even once, from the hundreds! I'm such a failure, something as easy as finding a good guy for this playgirl princess should be easy enough. Yet, I couldn't do it! She practically flings with every guy she sees, but I can't get her to be interested?! After so many tries?! Am I this bad at helping?!

No. I shouldn't be like this, I need to keep going, I need to help people. I was made to be a hero, this is the only thing I am good at. This is why I'm here, to help her with this, to make her happy, even it's as stupid as this. Something this simple and so tiny like finding a good guy I can't even accomplish? Then what's the point of my life?

"Sorry, it's just..." I paused, opened my mouth before my words thrusted back into my throat. "I got distracted, I'll say who's the next person."

Damn it. I don't even have a next person, what do I do now? Fuck it, random bullshit go!

"Uhhh... They're a knight, a demi-lion. They're usually slow mannered and chill... They seem to be careless, like forgetting to put on a shirt." I closed my eyes and tried to think of someone on top of my head, my fingers played with the hair on the side of my eyes. "Peak biceps that could carry you with a single hand, mellow but seductive smirk, 6 pack abs and eyes like they're staring at prey."

A gaze of hot pink with desire, the lioness surroundings were a void and what was seen of her body leaned down, her cleavage gleamed despite the darkness in my mind. The giggles of the demi-human echoed in my ears, "What's wrong, Blueberry birdie?"

I shot my eyes wide open and hung my face so Kaneko couldn't see my pink expression and heavy breaths. I tugged on my hair and twirled it around so I could calm my heart, before the bench creaked as Kaneko leaned forward in a snap and stared at me with heart eyes.

"I haven't seen a man like that before, I'd experiment! I would totally hit that!"

"Kaneko, I described a woman."

"ACK-" She choked on her spit and went all red, she gave a playful punch on the side of my shoulders and stomped on the floor. It left a hole, so even bricks can't do anything to her strength huh. "You know I'm not interested in women!"

"Yet after all of the men I've told you about, you said yes to the one who was a girl." To be fair, I did make it vague but... Still. That was a girl.

"That's because you described them so deliciously!" She paused when she realized what she just said "FUCK, I mean vividly!" Another hole on the floor formed from her tantrums.