Who hates you? (Chapter 52)

Marisa POV

The footsteps of the giantess beside me had made all of the people who wore the same clothes glance at her.

In the ocean of blues, I was only the monochrome.

A whisper to the side and a glare in the other...

High school is just like what I remember.

Though, as a Princess and a Hero, why is Kaneko hated by the majority of this place?

Is it because of pride issues...?

"So, who in this school really hates you?"

We decided that Kaneko would be the one to be put in danger for the summoning.

After all, she wanted her back, and being a hero would mean she is stronger than the exceptional.

"Damn. Not holding back as always." Kaneko groaned, her hand above my head.

"There's currently two people who probably despise me on a personal level." Kaneko trailed her eyes around the people, the x on her pupils made them freeze for a moment.

"She's one of em." Kaneko turned her back over at the girl that was hunched over, and she pointed at her with her thumb.

"That girl...?"

A black haired fluffy woman with a short stature stood in the corner of the room. While the yellow underneath her thick glasses stared at both of us, a gulp ran down her throat.

"She's occupying the smallest place possible, she clearly doesn't want any attention. She's meek, I feel as though that the people who had glared at us hate you more." I glanced up at Kaneko, and she nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, fair. But like, there's another person in that body. She's probably a person who could beat me in a fight."

"Another person...? Is it magic?"

"Nah." She blinked. "Jie asked the same thing, and it's more like a psychological effect."

"Ah. Dissociative Identity Disorder." I took a step forward at the girl in the most inconspicuous place in this hallway.

"Why does she hate you?"

"I kinda did something wrong to that girl and like... That bitch is super protective, so... I'm not really allowed to talk to her..."

"Give me names, please."

The pronoun doesn't exactly tell me which is which.

"Hmmm... The shy one is Kimiaki, the bitch is Sahoka." She folded her hands and stood in place while I kept my pace at her.

I paused, turned back at her, and she gestured with her head to continue.

She calls that Sahoka person as a bitch, however still respects her to not overstep her boundaries.

Kaneko is such an oddity.

"Greetings, I am Marisa Futakoi. May I have some of your time?"

"U-uwah-" Sweat rolled down her cheek while she shivered like a wet animal. She bowed to me and kept her position then stared down.

"I-is Hime-sama suing us...?" A small whisper had finally come out of her constantly open mouth.

"I am not a lawyer. Please raise your head."

"U-uhm... Okay..." She straightened her back and backed up against the wall to stay away from me.

Is my professional demeanor the reason why she shivers?