That kiss... (Chapter 19)

Sagiso POV

Me falling in love with such a villainess? No way, she's just speaking out of her pride again.

My sight was black as I prepared myself for a kiss, Kaneko's chest heaved on top of mine. Despite my gentle brush behind her neck, we both had our breath in the same quick manner. To get her aggravated really is the best way to make her do things, I need to see if she reacts differently to this.

It is only for her happiness, after all. I have been in the same situation as her, to reject my true self, and I don't want that to repeat with her. This is out of my own will, regardless of what she thinks. I suppose it's a good reminder that either way she'll yell at me...

Agh... That's just an excuse.

To see her flustered expression again is exhilarating, I teased her to this point and...

Now I'm about to get kissed by someone who's just my type! I think this is a win win in all ways~

Not that I'll actually fall in love with her, I'm just a touch starved lesbian, why would I let go of a chance like this?

I won't have any attachments either way.

A taste of cherry spread across my lips with a plump peach caressed me. As soon as I understood what just happened, Kaneko's teeth brushed my lower lip and I flinched. Despite the surprise, I took it as a hint to open my mouth slightly. The heat between us went back and forth, aggressive just like Kaneko always is, yet, the tint of slow shyness was prominent.

"Kaneko–mph–" I exhaled for a few seconds to try and catch a breath, but Kaneko crawled deeper into my embrace, her arms around my waist pressed me further on the trunk of the tree. The figure that towered over me didn't help with our situation, so the princess took it upon herself to lift me up.

The grounds parted from my feet, and I lightly tugged at her shirt while I whimpered in my mouth.

What the hell is she thinking?! I wanted it to be just a short kiss, not something this long! Does she just want me THAT much?! Or is she just spiteful?!

I have held against all of the grips of demon lords, yet, when both of our warmth crash into each other... All of my limbs went limp.

Finally, she stopped, and we both paused to take a breath. "Th-thank you..."

"HMMM? N-no need to thank me, idiot! You could have told me earlier that you didn't have enough air!" Our cheeks tinted with pink and she dropped me down, Kaneko was quick to flip her head away from me. Her long hair slapped me while I remained static. My mind had been blank, filled with fluffy feathers of dazeness.

"Yo-you know... You scold me so much, yet I wonder why that kiss was so passionate..." I panted, my body fell to the ground as I hung my head.

"Because you're pissing me off damn it." Kaneko's voice squeaked at the start, and heard a stomp from her direction. If I even see a single hair on her body I might just return to mother nature.

I probably should ask what she felt about it, yet, the tingles on my face prevented me.

It was just a kiss! It doesn't matter, it's just an experiment! This is just a way for Kaneko to try and see if she was truly into girls or not!

It's not like my feelings matter.

"Hmm... Jie... So–"

"Ahahaha!! Hey, look! She needs uhh, help over there!" I snapped my head towards that black haired girl with thick glasses in the distance, pointed over at her as I took a step forward.

"Wha– Hey! Come back here!" Kaneko exclaimed, but I simply shook my head as I dashed towards Kimiaki.

Each step more frantic than the last, I don't know what expression I made due to how numb my face was throughout the aftermath of the kiss.