Fucking people pleaser. (Chapter 6)

Kaneko POV

That mysterious lioness and us exchanged a few words before going back to our classrooms. Sagiso seemed oddly silent with the whole ordeal, so of course I asked her about it. Yet as always she replied that it was nothing with that shit eating smile on her face. This bitch...

Now that classes are over, we met up behind the school in private. Birds chirped in the distance, Sagiso carried a table thrice her size while Kiyuri held a basket in her hand. She placed the table down without a sweat, and helped Kiyuri set the table.

No words were spoken, yet the two moved at the same pace and understood each other. The fuck? I stepped towards them, two wooden chairs above each of my shoulders.

"Are you both reading each other's minds or something? At least talk to each other. The hell!" I shoved the chairs next to the table, and Sagiso side stepped to avoid it. The table was enamored with sweets and fragile teaware, the porcelain filled with flower aesthetics. Especially lilies.

I don't get Kiyuri's obsession over lilies, she even redos the spell on the flowers on her hair so it wouldn't wilt! So weird. But she looks pretty in it, so I don't blame her.

"Ara ara... If I didn't need to talk, I wouldn't, Kaneko-sama. Sagiso-san is particularly good at reading my body language to a concerning degree, so I don't have to talk for her to understand something." Kiyuri giggled and took the teapot and poured out a purple liquid on her cup. The heck does she mean reading body language? This shit isn't natural. I sat down in front of her, leaned back against the seat to stay away from such disgustingly colored tea.

"What the hell is that, Yurie?! Poisoned?! Why is it purple?!" I pointed over at it while Kiyuri giggled and walked beside me. "Kaneko-sama, it's just a special type of tea in my country. It may look odd, but I assure you it's one of the best things you'll ever drink."

I opened my mouth to speak but when Kiyuri started to pour, the floral and lemon scent shut me up. She then pours creamy milk that dissolved into the tea, Kiyuri took a teaspoon and swirled it around. It turned into a light indigo, and I gulped at the sudden change of appearance. "I know you like your tea with milk, so please, try it."

She tilted her head at me and smiled, lightly pushed the saucer towards me. "Augh, fine! I trust you, Yurie..." I gulped, fingers caressed the side of the cup. The liquid distorted my reflection into its oozy purple.

Whatever! I'm always a slut for tea anyways! If Yurie says it's good, it probably is!

I placed it closer to my lips, the dreaded purple tea slid inside my mouth and-

"HOLY SHIT-"

The fruit punched my throat, and with a mild taste of honey I was shaken. Wait, what is that?! Caramel and lemon seeped into my mouth as an aftertaste.

I grabbed the rim of the cup and lifted it up along with my head. I chugged that motherfucker until it all went INSIDE ME! Oh shit, phrasing.

After I finished, I slammed the cup on the table and accidentally broke it. Yet, that didn't matter, Kiyuri didn't even flinch before she took out another cup. Sorry Yurie! At least you know me so well! Sagiso meanwhile wasn't too pleased, despite her smile, her eyes twitched ever so slightly.

"Oh. My. FUCKING! Yurie! This is amazing! I shouldn't have judged a book by its cover! Jie, Jie! Try some! Why are you still standing?!" I stood up and took her shoulders to sit her down, gestured over to Kiyuri to give her some.

"I-I'm fine! I don't need tea-"

"I didn't ask if you needed tea, I'm going to make you taste it! It's illegal not to! It's the Nectar of the Divine!" I pushed deeper into her shoulders for her to stay put, she sighed and eventually gave up.