Hopeless Girl... (Chapter 11)

Sagiso POV

Silky sheets, I laid on. Pillows of fluff caressed my back, from head to toe, filled with heavenly warmth. The heat cooled my overactive mind, a small giggle came out of my lips as I laid deeper on the bed...

Boobs?

"W-what the fuck are you leaning in for?! Don't get so comfortable all of a damn sudden!" Kaneko's yell of a whisper snapped me back into my body, I flinched and blinked up at the girl who just glared at me. Filled with red, she shook me to lean forward and away from her.

"Ahaha! Your boyfriend almost fell asleep, is your body just that cozy?" Sahoka, the waitress, giggled at both of us. Big yellow eyes observed me, before she took out more pictures.

"Jie isn't my boyfriend! I already told you that!" Kaneko pulled up her fists to slam it down the table, before she could hit it, I placed my palm over it. Her punch smashed down on my hand, wind gusted from the impact, yet a single hair of the cloth on the table hadn't been touched. "Calm down, will you...? We don't want to pay for property damage..."

Sahoka simply giggled at us, before she lifted both of the pictures for us. "One point for Miss Girlfriend! Let's go to the next one!"

And so, she twisted the back of the pictures, the light hit my eyes and we both could see the photos.

"Kissing the forehead!"

"Kissing th... Wha?! Is that the fucking collarbone?!"

"I-" I glanced over at the other picture, and sure enough it was what Kaneko exclaimed. "Holy shit, I'm so damn happy you said yours first."

"Same here." I don't want that to happen, I can't even imagine... My soft lips just right underneath her neck and above her chest, in the smallest crevice she shivers from the surprise–

Ah! I just said that I can't imagine! I need to get myself together, even if she is pretty, this is a woman that throws away hearts like they're trash. I don't want to be one of them.

"Y-you... Ack! Whatever, just kiss my forehead already!" She huffed and rolled her eyes. Why are you making me do all of the work?! I'm already the one on your lap, I can't ALSO get up there! I'd have to turn to your direction when I do, being so close to your face isn't good for my touch starved heart... I glanced over at Sahoka and made clear of my awkward smile, she giggled and gave a thumbs up. Thank you!

"Miss Girlfriend, let's be fair about this! You should kiss the forehead instead, and say good boy~" Sahoka teased and winked at both of us, a hot huff of anger came from behind me. She at least knew that it was unfair... But, Uh, what does she mean by–

"Ain't no way I'm saying good boy! Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"Please don't yell so much, they'll all look at us... Demi-humans have some sensitive hearing, don't they? Your best friend is over there riiiight?" Sahoka had a condescending smirk as she pointed over at Kiyuri and Yasunori. I turned red, shook my head before I pulled on one of her sleeves and turned my head to glance at her.

"Just do it... We have to stay undercover..." I whispered towards her, stared up at her while I tilted my head down to make myself look cuter. Kaneko seems to have a weakness towards cute girls, even if she doesn't know it. When Sahoka and I begged her, her flustered look was hilarious.

"You brat!" She gave me a playful punch to the side, while she glared over at Sahoka. Poor girl, now she's being bullied to death by Kaneko. She doesn't seem that bothered about it though, maybe it's because she got used to being treated this way by customers...? But, no, she looks like she enjoys it though.