Meanie Pt. 2

The next morning Natasha woke up to Wanda crying. She was a bit startled since usually the little woke up all sweet and cuddly. Quickly, Nat tried to comfort her, "What's wrong, detka?"

The little witch didn't respond as she continued to cry. Apparently she was still very young and unable to verbalize her needs, but she squirmed uncomfortably. Nat got them out of bed and carried Wanda over to the changing table, "It's okay, sweetheart. You're okay, baby."

The Widow started with the basics, changing Wanda out of her wet diaper and into a clean one. Wanda had calmed and was quietly chewing on her thumb as Nat slipped her legs back into her pajamas, smiling and speaking warmly to the little, "Did you have a wet bottom, detka? Was that all that was the matter?"

She zipped the pajamas back up, her fingers drifting to tickle Wanda's tummy lightly causing her to make a gurgling giggle sound. The redhead noticed the time was still very early, too early to be getting up really. She took Wanda back to bed. Resting against the pillows and cradling the little in her arms, she looked down happily if somewhat sleepily at Wanda, "Are you still my little baby, hm? How about some morning snuggles with Mama?"

Wanda seemed to make a coo of agreement as she inspected Nat's hand with great interest before pulling her ring finger into her mouth, lightly chewing on it. The caregiver just smiled and let her, hoping it lead to her falling back asleep for another hour or so. Wanda pulled her hand away and turned into the woman's chest, moving her lips and nuzzling against her searchingly. The redhead quickly gave into her demand, once more pulling her shirt up to give Wanda access to her breast. In her haste to find Nat's nipple, the little made a slightly pinching hold on her. Natasha groaned, "Hang on, detka. You're hurting Mama a little."

Nat gently took Wanda's chin and pulled her jaw down a bit to open her mouth more for a better latch. She took the adjustment easily and both settled in comfortably to her dry nursing. Wanda made soft suckling sounds as she tugged easily on the woman's nipple. The little was more awake than the night before as looked up at Nat, one of her hand's coming up to toy with the ends of Nat's hair. The redhead stroked down her forehead and down her nose causing Wanda's eyes to drooped momentarily before they fluttered open as she tried to stay awake. The Widow repeated the motion and started to hum with the little witch working her tongue and the roof of her mouth in a pulling motion on her nipple.

The Sokovian drifted off for a bit with Nat's breast in her mouth and the caregiver fell asleep too. When she woke again it was to the feeling of Wanda resuming suckling on her breast but she squirmed and made small, discontent noises. Nat could tell her little was getting impatient that she wasn't getting anything while she tried to nurse as she began to want more than comfort. The woman regrettably had to pull Wanda off her, causing the girl to release a sharp cry.

"I know, I'm sorry little star.." Nat hummed sympathetically, "It's breakfast time. We have to get some food in your belly."

The redhead pulled her shirt down and Wanda let Nat stick a pacifier in her mouth, resting her head on the woman's shoulder as she carried her out of the bedroom. In the kitchen, Nat set her in her high chair and glanced around for something to keep her distracted so she could make oatmeal for the little witch. They had some toy animals made of soft plastic so Nat set a giraffe on the tray. Wanda grabbed it, her fingers experimentally digging into the plastic while Natasha automatically fixed a bib around her neck, figuring they would need it this morning.

"Good morning." Steve suddenly appeared holding Bucky in his arms still in his dinosaur pajamas and his pull-up still sticking out of the back of his pants.

"Morning, Auntie Nat." Bucky rubbed his eyes.

"Hey guys." Natasha looked over to check that Wanda was still alright with the new arrivals. The little witch had dropped her pacifier and was unbothered as she chewed on the giraffes tail, exploring the toy with her mouth.