Little Yelena Pt. 2

Wanda woke up the next day wrapped up in Nat's arms and feeling big. Her bladder urged her to get up to use the bathroom. Trying not to wake her girlfriend, the Sokovian tried to carefully ease away but she was unsuccessful in her attempt. Natasha startled awake, her arms automatically tightening around Wanda and asking her in a sleep husky but slightly alarmed voice, "What is it, detka?"

"I need to go to the bathroom. That's all." Wanda kissed the corner of her mouth, Nat puckering her lips a few seconds too late to kiss her in return.

"Mm, hurry back." Natasha murmured as she slackened back onto the bed, loosening her hold on the younger woman. Wanda grinned at how cute Natasha was, all mumbly and half-asleep still. It made her immediately want to snuggle back down with the woman. She went on pulling away though to go to the bathroom. The brunette relieved herself then stripped out of her pajamas. She had been warm while asleep so she quickly rinsed off in the shower to wash away the stuffy feeling. Slipping into Nat's silky, black bathrobe, Wanda returned to the bedroom.

When she got back, Natasha was sitting up with the blankets pulled up over her bare chest, having fallen asleep with her shirt off the night before. She smiled, "Good morning, baby. How'd you sleep?"

"Good." Wanda returned the dopey smile briefly, telling her truthfully, "I'm glad you're back safe."

This was the first time her big self had emerged since Natasha had gotten back. Wanda sat close to her on the bed, leaning against her bent knees Nat had propped up for her and facing towards the woman. Nat cupped her cheek and leaned forward to give her a proper kiss, "Me too."

The witch practically melted at the feeling of Nat's warm, infinitely soft lips against her own. She couldn't let herself get completely lost in the kiss though as she broken off the kiss, "A lot happened while you were gone."

Wanda thought about the two Russian women most likely still sleeping just one hallway over from them. Natasha expelled a heavy breath and rubbed her face, "Yeah. I'm sorry for springing this on you. It just happened."

"Just tell me about it." The Sokovian said in a soft, understanding tone and Natasha did. She told the story of this mission and how it had evolved into taking down the Red Room. Natasha had thought that it had ended when she defected, but it had survived, like a cockroach, and multiplied itself once again. Though operating more secretly to avoid the Avengers notice until recently. But they were gone now and the Black Widow had found Yelena and Melina who had been like her family for a time. Natasha clearly felt guilty for not searching for them after she got herself out with the help of Clint.

She looked down ashamedly as she said, "I should have tried to make contact with them before now. I would have known. They wouldn't have been there for so long.."

"It's not your fault." Wanda gently rested her hand on Nat's forearm, "And you're here for them now."

"I should have known. Yelena-" The spy shook her head. Natasha didn't finish her thought, or maybe didn't really have one beyond thinking of the blonde.

Wanda chewed on her lip for a moment then asked quietly, worriedly, "When is she going to slip, Tasha?"

The redhead looked up with mild surprise, "You know?"

"I could feel it with my powers. I can normally block out other people's emotions but when they are that big, that.. painful. I can't shut it out as well."

"I suspected." Nat sighed and nodded along with her explanation, "Little you seemed afraid of her."

"She's afraid of me." Wanda shook her head. Though it wouldn't be inaccurate to say that she had been afraid of Yelena as well. Her concern grew that she wouldn't be able to be around the blonde Russian much. Wanda knew how terrible it felt to prevent slipping into her little space and having Yelena around with that feeling swarming around her, the Sokovian was worried that it would be forcing her into dropping, and forced drops were never particularly fun. She could see a vicious circle forming between the two of them, but she didn't broach the subject, instead asking, "She'll have to drop sometime, right? She can't avoid it forever?"