Little Yelena

A/N: So I don't know why I was expecting a consensus when I asked about Yelena, but it was a fairly even split haha. So I'm sorry if you were on the other team, but I hope you like the direction I took it :)

//

Wanda kept looking out the front window at the driveway all morning, waiting to see a car pulled into it that would have her Mama in it. She only left the window long enough for Sharon to dress her for the day, and she had only been convinced to so she could look nice for Mama when she returned. Wearing her red t-shirt dress with the white heart pattern, Wanda peered out the window, clutching Zaya and resting her chin against the stuffed animals head. Her anxiety grew as it was almost lunch time but then a big black van pulled up. Wanda could see the person sitting in the front passenger seat had red hair.

"Auntie Shar'n! Mama es here! Mama es here!" She called out into the house and went to the front door. She pulled on the handle but couldn't figure out the lock as Sharon came up behind her.

"Okay, hang on sweetie. Let me help you." The blonde smiled at her excitement. Wanda stepped back, bouncing on her toes in anticipation until the door finally opened. The little witch immediately ducked outside around her aunt, who tried to stop her not knowing if the car was parked or not, "Wait, don't run towards a moving car-"

But Wanda didn't hear her and besides her Mama was already coming up the front walk, "Mama!"

"Baby!" The Black Widow laughed and opened her arms for her. Wanda leapt into them, burying her face into her caregiver's neck. Nat peppered kisses against the side of her head, "Oh I missed you so, so much."

"I miss you Mama." Wanda shifted, wanting up, and Nat helped lift her so her legs were around her waist. Unable to properly voice the relief and happiness that overwhelmed her, the little witch clung fiercely to Natasha. The caregiver held her back just as tightly, one arm supporting her bottom and the other was across her shoulders. Wanda was unable to stop herself from suckling lightly on a patch of skin on Nat's neck and Natasha swayed with her to soothe her, murmuring sweet nothings into her hair.

Bucky came bursting past them, "Papa! Papa!"

Steve was behind them and Bucky barreled into him, "Hey, bubs. How's my little man?"

"Good. I missed you." Bucky snuggled against Steve.

"I missed you too, honey." Steve gave him a squeeze, "Did you have fun with Aunt Sharon?"

"Yeah, we made cookies and Auntie Sharon read da Hungry Cata'pillar and we played pretend. I wus a knight." The little boy rattled off.

"Bucky was very helpful and brave." Sharon told Steve from were she stood on the porch, one arm draped around Maria as the little hung off of her, seeming to pout a bit that her friends were leaving.

"I di'nt cry, Papa." Bucky informed him. Well, he had teared a couple times, but he didn't think that counted.

Wanda pulled her face out from Nat's neck and reported on herself matter of factly, "I cried. I cried fo' you Mama, but you wern't ou'side."

"I'm so sorry, detka." Natasha cooed and kissed her cheeks, "But Mama is here now."

"Mama doesn't go away anymore?" Wanda toyed with the ends of Nat's hair.

Natasha rested her forehead against Wanda's, "I can't promise never, but Mama won't leave for a long while."

She nuzzled their noses together and Wanda giggled. The little rested her head on her caregiver's shoulder, her hand slid under the collar of Nat's shirt and she tugged on her bra strap, "We go home now, Mama?"