[2] Winner!

I saw a candy my brother liked so I bought it and made my way over to the table where the members of the Hellfire club sit to give my brother the treat. Someone was standing at the tables rambling about the other stereotypes of people that sit together. He made fun of basketball saying that "it's a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets" I laughed when I heard it and after the guy made a face at Jason he looked over at me. I smiled at him and he looked confused. He then jumped off the other side of the table and scared a few people. I laughed again and sat down next to my brother.

"Here" I smiled giving him the candy. It was big league chew gum. He smiled when he saw it and snatched the bag from my hands.

"No one's going to take it from you" I laughed as I watched him rip open the bag and shove a handful in his mouth. "Save some for me!" I smiled.

He reached in the bag and gave me a small amount. I  happily plopped the gum in my mouth. "These are your friends?" I asked

"Yea. Y/N this is Mike, Dustin, Gareth, Jeff, and..." he was cut off when the guy who was standing at the tables appeared behind Ricky.

"Eddie." He smiled "Munson"

"Nice to meet you guys" I smiled "I'm Y/N. Ricky's older sister"

"I didn't know Ricky had such a lovely older sister" Eddie complimented.

I smiled and was about to say something when Jason made his way over to the table "Y/N? What are you doing with these freaks?"

"They're not freaks Jason. My brother is in this club" I said

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes "get over to the table before their satanic talking gets to you." Jason walked back to the popular kid's table and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't mind him. He just doesn't understand d&d" I sighed

"You understand d&d?" Mike asked

"Mhm. I've played with Ricky a few times, I only know a little bit " I admitted

"You should play with us tonight! We're down a person" Dustin asked with excitement.

"I would love to but I have to cheer for the tournament tonight." I frowned. My brother gave me a begging look but I lightly smiled and slowly shook my head. He knew how much cheer was important to me but he at least gave it a shot. I sat down at their table for the rest of lunch.

Once lunch ended I headed over to my next class and waited after school to get ready for the tournament. we had a 2-hour gap between the game and the end of school. Chrissy asked me to come with her somewhere to get something. I was confused but went anyways.

We walked passed the football field into the woods. "Where are we going?" I asked

"Just- please keep following me," she said

"I will but I want to know" I smiled.

We made our way a little deeper in when we saw a bench. I sat down and waited. Chrissy was staring at a tree, she slowly walked towards it and then backed up quickly. I watched confused and was about to ask her what was wrong when she bumped into Eddie who was coming out of the woods. "Woah there, didn't mean to scare you... okay?"

Chrissy looked back at the tree in disbelief. "Chrissy... are you okay?" I asked quietly. She nodded her head and made her way over to the benches. We sat down and Eddie plopped a metal box down.

Chrissy was looking anxious. She bounced her leg up and down and looked around.

"There's uh- nothing to worry about. Okay? No one ever comes out here" Eddie said as he took off his jacket.