[37] Blood

*sorry for the late chapter I had writers block. Does anyone like Julie and the Phantoms? I've been wanting to write a fic of it but I don't know if people still like it or not. Tysm for 24k reads!

Fell from 60 feet high into the deep water. Splash horizontally in. Didn't do anything to keep above water. Instantly sinks. Washed away...

Another Walkman gone.

Y/N stayed on Eddie as he had his arms warped around her. His breath was heavy, and he sobbed. He almost lost her. Everyone ran the up to them and tried to wake her up. But was unsuccessful.

"Did she take anything beforehand?" Steve asked

"I don't know! Should we take her to a hospital?!" Robin exclaimed

"No! No. If it really is Henry then we can't risk her being with people" Nancy sighed

"Okay then we're calling our 'friends'" Steve got up but Mike stopped him.

"No! They want El dead!" Mike exclaimed, "they tried to kill us in California!"

"They helped Y/N, it's a secret group within them." Steve ran to a phone booth and called

Ricky and Eddie stayed by her. Ricky was comforting Eddie and Will was comforting Ricky. Steve came back and they had to go back to the house. They rushed back inside Eddie's van and didn't have time to buckle up before Steve slammed on the pedal.

Eddie carried Y/N in and laid her in him as they drove. He stroked her hair as he sobbed. "Your gonna be okay, we're gonna get help. Just- just hold on. CAN YOU GO ANY FASTER HARRINGTON!" He exclaimed.

"I CAN'T! THIS IS THE MAX I CAN GO WITHOUT A COP BEING ON OUR *SS!" Steve yelled back.

"Eddie..." Will said.

Eddie looked at him confused before looking back at Y/N. Her hands were glowing red and she seemed to be forming a power ball. Without another word, the ball flew out and almost hit Steve. Steve didn't care about the law anymore and slammed on the pedal. They quickly arrived at the house where vans were already there.

The people took Y/N and strapped her up before bringing her inside one of the vans. Everyone else went inside another van and arrived at a facility after 10 or so minutes.

When they got there, everyone rushed in. They took Y/N into a room and placed everyone else in another one.

"We have some news to tell you. This is very important" an agent said, taking a seat.

"About?" Steve asked

"You better sit down."

****

I woke up with Henry in front of me. I looked around, angry that I was still here. A tight feeling in my throat formed and tears flowed down in confusion. "We're not supposed to be here!" I dropped down and sobbed into my hands.

"You really thought your plan would work? You were sloppy." Henry spit out "did you have fun? Hm? Did you get everything out of your system?"

"I-"

"Good, good. Now you will pay the consequences of your actions."

I looked at him confused, before I remembered. "Please don't. I won't do it again I promise!"

"I gave you one chance"

"Please!"

Henry pulled his arms up, I fell through the surface. And blacked out.

***

"Are you sure it's him?" El asked

"We are." The agent sighed "we created this facility in order to experiment and help you and Y/N without him finding you guys out."

"Great" mike sighed "we can't be save at home anymore"

"You can, he does not know where you guys are. If you ever need a place to hide. You can call us and or come here. We will take you in without question." Another agent added

"Is anyone worried about Y/N?!?" Eddie asked, pacing around the room.

"We all are" Ricky sighed "but we can't do anything about it"

There was a sudden loud boom. Everyone turned and agents ran towards the room Y/N was in.

"What the f*ck was that?!" Robin asked

"We don't know." An agent said. They all got up and walked to the room.

****

I slowly opened my eyes. I felt the cold floor under my arm. I had a huge headache. I got up and looked at the ground. It was filled with red smears.

My heart dropped and I slowly followed the streaks. I walked into a room, and to my horror. I see my friends. Dead.

Their bodies were mangled on the ground, their bones were sticking out from their limbs and their eyes were gouged. I fell to the ground In shock and screamed. I didn't really do this... did I?

Someone ran into the hallway and gasped at the sight. I turned to them. It was Eddie, he was carrying Ricky in his arms. Ricky's head was bleeding and he was limp.

"Eddie" I stood up "I- I didn't do this I swear!"

He backed up and I felt myself having the urge to black out. I reached out to him and everything turned black.

I came to after who knows how long. There was a weight on my arms and I looked down. Ricky's body was in my hands. His eyes were bleeding out and his mouth was cracked open. I screamed and moved him over.

I got up and looked at the corner of the room. Eddie looked at me in disbelief. "Eddie, please believe me! I didn't do it!"

"I know... I believe you"

He slowly walked up to me and hugged me. I sobbed on his shoulders and he slowly pulled back. He looked at me wide-eyed. I slowly looked down.

I was holding a knife, and I stabbed him through his chest. I pulled it out and Eddie dropped. "EDDIE" I got to the floor and held him.

He held his chest and looked at the blood. "Why the f*ck would you do that" he struggled to say.

"I- I didn't mean to. I'm sorry!" I cried

He struggled to breathe as he choked on his blood. My heart sunk as I had Deja VU. This was the exact same as when he got attacked by the bats. I cried and begged him to stay with me. But took his last breath, and he went limp.

I sobbed and held him closer to me. I felt a buzz in my head and looked up.

Henry was standing there. "You didn't like that. Did you?" He asked. Soon everything disappeared into ashes and I was in my mind.

"What- the f*ck" I sighed

"You really do care about them. Do you? It's kind of pathetic."

I got up, shaking. "That was just a hallucination!?" I scream.

"It was, now you know not to test me again."

"F*ck you!"

"I don't like you either. You better wake up though. They're about to ask you questions."

"What?"

Before I could get a response. I woke up on a bed. A monitor beeped as fast as I felt my heartbeat. I looked around and my friends rushed in. The room was in shambles and a few agents were on the ground. One came up from my side and stuck a needle in my arm. I gasped at the pain and tried to push them away using my powers. But didn't work.