[32] Odd

The next morning I woke up early. I was laying on the couch and my clothes were damped. With no memory of what happened, I just assumed it was Henry.

I quietly got upstairs and into my room. Eddie was still asleep on my bed. He was on his side, cuddling a pillow. I lightly smiled and grabbed clothes to change into.

I walked out and got back on the couch, I laid down and watched TV. I had sweats and a long sleeve shirt on. I started to feel uncomfortable and started to feel a buzz in my head. I closed my eyes for a minute. And opened them to see Henry in front of me. And the chains were back on my hands.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"There's one rule I forgot to establish yesterday"

"And that is..?"

"You cannot overheat the body"

"What?"

"Your body cannot be in a certain body temperature. I cannot function properly in heat"

"Why not?"

"It shouldn't concern you why. Now go, and make sure to turn on the ac"

I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I opened them back up and I was on the couch. I hot up and turned in the AC and sat back down on the couch.

Ricky came down an hour later. "Anything for breakfast?" He asked

"Mmmmm I mean, we can stop by the convenient store and get something to eat"

"Yes!"

"Alright," I groaned and got up, "let me get my shoes." I went upstairs and quietly snuck into my room. Eddie was still fast asleep, I slowly tapped his arm. "Eddie.. babe" I whispered. He groaned and turn over. He looked at me, and then back at the pillow, and then back at me before he tossed the pillow over and cleared his throat.

"Morning" I laughed

"What time is it?" He asked, his voice was raspy and his hair was a mess.

"6, Ricky and I are gonna go to the store. Wanna come?" I asked

"Uh- Yea sure" he rolled out of bed and slipped on his shoes.

"You're not gonna... fix your hair or-"

"Nah"

"Ok..." I grabbed his hand and we headed downstairs. I used my powers to pick up my car keys, the red that covered the keys started to glitch and my keys fell. I quickly caught them and looked at my hands. I brushed it off and went out to my car.

Once we got to the convenience store and greeted Yami. I walked to the candy aisle and stared at them all.

"Hey yam, is there an earthquake sale of these?" I jokingly asked

"Unfortunately not, my dad is too cheap to even price them lower than they are" she joked back.

I chucked and the store bell rang. I kept looking at the candy while Ricky and Eddie were looking at who knows what. Whoever entered the store seemed to also look at the candy aisle. I turned to them and did a double take, noticing that it was Eddie's Uncle.

"Don't mind me, just trying to get something sweet" he smiled

"You're... Wayne Munson... right? Eddie Munson uncle?" I asked

"Yes"

"Can we talk? I'm Y/N L/N..."

"I don't think we have anything to talk about. My Eddie is innocent. You heard the news. My Nephew was falsely accused!"

"I know, I was with him."

"Where is he now?"

Just on cue Eddie slowly appeared behind his Uncle. I motioned to Wayne and he slowly turned around. He gasped before hugging Eddie. "Why haven't you come home?" Wayne asked

"It was complicated" Eddie sighed

"So, where we're you staying at?"

"My girlfriend"

"Girlfriend?"

"Yea, her" Eddie looked at me and I instantly froze. I didn't expect him to introduce me to his Uncle THIS quickly. I slowly raised my hand and waved at him. Wayne whispered something to Eddie that I couldn't hear. I felt a bit embarrassed and I looked back at the snack.

The door shop rang and Ricky stood next to me. "Get me Big League," he said. I grabbed them and Eddie placed his hand on my shoulder.

"My uncle and I are gonna go home real quick, I'll be back later okay?"

"Okay"

Eddie planted a kiss on my forehead and he left. I sighed and looked back at the candy. "I still don't know what I want" I sighed

"Get everything" Ricky suggested

"Mmm," I hummed "the tab bill will be off the chart though." I grabbed Hubba Bubba, NikLNip, PopRocks, Fundip, and Nerds.

"You got a third of the entire shelf" Ricky commented

"Look at you, finally doing math" I joke. We walked out of the aisle and were about to place the items on the counter when Jason stood in front of me.

I froze and stared him down "what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just... buying things. Can I not do that?"

"You Can, but the last time I checked you beat the crap out of Ricky."

He stayed quiet for a second. "Your right, I'm sorry"

I was taken aback. "What?" I asked

"I'm sorry for beating up Ricky. My friends and I weren't thinking"

"The hell you weren't thinking!" I exclaimed. I started to feel a buzz in my head.

"Can- can we talk about this later?" Jason asked

"We have nothing to talk about" I placed the items on the counter for Yami to scan. "But it on my tap." I grabbed the items and quickly got to my car.

I drove a bit recklessly. I was angry and didn't put in notice that Ricky was in the car. I slowed down when I noticed Ricky holding on to the handle for dear life. I sighed and turned into the woods. "Where are we going?" Ricky asked

"Hoppers Cabin, you can hang out with Will and El there. I'm gonna go home and just- calm down." I parked the car in the area and Ricky hopped out "call me when you wanna come home"

Ricky nodded his head and I drove home. As I enter entered, I threw the keys on the counter.

"Who the hell threw that?!" A voice called. I looked at the table and noticed a bottle of alcohol, I looked at the stairs and Heather walked down.

Sh*t.