[29] Not so over

Everyone decided to stay over at my place again. I got pillows and blankets for everyone who planned on sleeping in the living room. I suggested one of them could sleep in Heather's room but they all declined.

I checked back on Eddie a few hours later, he was talking with Dustin and smiled as I walked in. "Hey darling"

"Hi" I smiled. I sat down on the bed next to his legs. "Dustin isn't your mom mad at you? You did run away from the cops"

"Oh yea, she's p*ssed. But she's still letting me stay here, as long as I'm safe she doesn't care."

I nodded my head and laughed. I automatically stopped when I noticed Heather at the door.

"Are these your friends?" She asked

"Yes, what are you doing here?"

"I'm just here to get my clothes, I'm going to stay with my boyfriend for a while. Earthquake f*cked up his Pool house so we're staying at his parents... what the f*ck happened to you?"

"Earthquake." I lied

"You look like a ghost"

"Just- shocked I guess" I fake smiled. Heather nodded her head and went into her room.

"That's Heather... right?" Eddie asked

"Mhm" I hummed

"And... she was kind of- nice?" Dustin added

"Yea... why?" I suspiciously asked

"It's weird... you know. Cause the last time we saw her, she kind of, sort of, wanted to kill you"

"Oh! That? Yea no, that's normal. Happens when she's drunk" I shrugged my shoulders and stood up. "I'm going to go take a shower"

"Can you?" Eddie asked

"A light one. Either way, I need to replace the gauze and get all the dried blood off of me" I walked to my room and grabbed a few clothes. Black shorts and a plain shirt. I hopped into the shower and took a quick one.

The cold water stung my skin at first but as it warmed up, the pain slowly started to go away. I shampooed my hair and rinsed it out, as the soapy water flowed down my body I noticed it turning red. I cursed under my breath and quickly washed my body before stepping out.

I replaced the gauzes and changed. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and stepped out. I hummed a song as I did and almost screamed when I noticed someone on my bed. "Eddie?" I asked.

He was staring at the ceiling and looked at me. "Yes?"

"Why are you here?"

"I felt bad for taking Ricky's bed"

"He was fine with you sleeping there" I sat down on the bed next to him, "you really shouldn't have gotten up, you could have gotten hurt"

"And you?" He asked "your more beat up than me. You were attacked by bats... twice!"

"I'll be fine" I smiled. "Why... did you decide my room? You could have stayed in Heather"

"I like your room better"

"Mkay" I got up and walked towards the door. "Goodnight-"

"Wait-" he sighed. I turned around and lifted an eyebrow. "I was hoping... you could be with me?"

I scrunched up my face, confused. When I finally realized what he said I smiled and walked up to the bed, arms crossed. "Wow Munson, a day into dating, and you're already inviting me to bed?" I teased

His eyes widen and his face instantly turned a tomato red. "No! Uh- Wait- Not no but- hold on!"

I burst out laughing and cupped his face. "I'm sorry- I'm sorry" I laughed "you should have seen your face!"

He playfully rolled to the other side. I hopped in and kissed his forehead. "I didn't mean it like that!" He muttered

"I know" I smiled "it's cute watching you get all flustered"

"You better not tell the Hellfire members! I'm supposed to be intimidating"

"Yea" I laughed "you definitely are"

"Haha" he wrapped his arms around me and we stayed that way. Eddie reached over and turned off the lamp that was on the lampshade.

Even though I was asleep for most of the day, I was extremely exhausted so I knocked out after a bit.

*???*

I woke up in the middle of the night. Eddie had moved in his sleep and was on the other side of the bed. I sat up and looked at my dark room. My eyes were adjusted to the dark.

I noticed something on the corner of the wall. I slowly got up and stared at it. "Y/N..."

I started to panic and step back. "I thought we scared you off?"

"You thought I was... but I wasn't. I was just waiting... planning"

"Go away"

"You know... you and I are alike."

"I'm not a murderer like you"

"Well... I may be a murderer. But we both were used, and tortured in our past. You heard what Steve said. You're not a hero"

"I can be whatever the hell I want to be. But I know for a fact I won't be the f*cking villain like you"

"You're not going to be a villain... but you won't be a hero"

The shadow disappeared and I stayed still. I heard whooshing and turned around. Just for something to hit me in the face, and enter through my mouth.

*Eddies POV*

I was woken up by a force on me. Y/N and I were cuddling while sleeping but she randomly got up and ran to the restroom. I quickly got up and checked to see what was wrong. She knelt down by the toilet, throwing up.

"Sh*t!" I knelt down by her and held her hair up. I placed my chin on her shoulder while trying to smooth her. "Your alright, let it out..." I whispered. She kept going and I rubbed her back, trying to help her as much as possible.

Once she finished she stayed knelt down. She flushed the toilet and hung her head low. She breathed heavily and was coughing.

"Want me to get you some water?" I asked

"Please" she cried. I got up and ran to the kitchen. Everyone was asleep in the living room. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water as fast as possible and raced back up.

I went into the bathroom and soothed her as she drank the water. I must have woken a few people up because they peeked in to check up on us. I explained the situation and they all seemed worried.

Y/N light-heartedly brushed it off and everyone confusingly went back down to sleep. I stayed with her until she finally calmed down. "You alright?" I asked

"Yea, sorry I don't know what came over me" she lightly laughed. "Sorry for waking you up. I'll be there in a second I just need a moment to breathe" she cupped my face and smiled.

I nodded my head slowly and made my way back to the bed. As I waited I can see her reflection in the mirror. She stared at herself for a few seconds, intensely. before turning away and coming back. She quietly slipped back into bed and cuddled with me. I was confused but exhausted, so I fell asleep.