[40] Really Over...

A week after the 'incident' the group had taken those entire days to recover. Eddie had stayed over at Y/N's as much as he could to help her.

Y/N had agreed to visit the facility every so often to get tested and trained for her powers. A few of the kids as well agreed to go to therapy. Will, El, Max, Y/N, and Nancy go there frequently by request. Dustin, Ricky, Lucas, And Robin go there at random times, to vent or just talk. And even though they insist they didn't need it, Eddie, Steve, Johnathan, and Mike talk to a therapist every so often. Argyle who is surprising still in Hawkins sticks by Johnathan and says the most random things, still always high.

***

I popped a piece of gum in my mouth as I drove back home after a session with doctors. They ran tests on me and worked with me to help control my powers.

I pulled into the driveway and walked in, throwing my keys on a table. Ricky and Will were hanging out in the living room, planning out the next campaign of D&D.

I greeted them and went straight into my room. I played music on a Walkman that I just bought, and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes but stayed awake since I didn't want to be awake all night.

I was relaxed until I felt something watching me, I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. But no one was there, I took out my headphones and got up. I looked around, still having that strange feeling of being watched.

Something hit my back so I flinched and turned around. To my surprise, Eddie was laying on my bed. "How the hell did you get in?" I asked, I sniffed the air and my eyes widen. "Did... did you shower?!?" I asked, "did you also change your shirt!"

"Don't get used to it"

"Why are you all dressed up?"

Eddie stared at me with confusion, he look around the room and then back at me. "Are you serious right now?"

"What?"

"You suck"

"Why do I suck?"

Eddie sighed and reached into his pocket, he took out two movie tickets and I slapped my forehead with the palm of my head. "Sh*t!" I sighed. "I did, I'm sorry"

"You're the one who suggested the date" Eddie laughed

"That was before all that sh*t happened. Can't blame me for forgetting."

"Well movie starts in... 1 hour and the drive there is half of that"

"Why'd you pick a theatre so far away?" I asked, getting up and looking at my closet.

"Not sure if people would like to see me in public right now, let alone with you"

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked

"They might try to kill me and rethink all that Devil stuff since the 'Freak' is on a date with 'Ms. Perfect"

"Who cares" I sighed. I grabbed the clothes I needed and went into the bathroom in my room. I quickly changed my outfit.