[39] Ending It

A/N: I hate this chapter sm. It feels rushed to me but writers block has been a pain in my *ss lately and it took me forever to even write what I got :/

————————————

I ran as fast as I could until I couldn't anymore. I didn't know where I was, all I could see was trees. I stopped by a big one and sat down. I caught my breath and thought. "Okay, okay where the f*ck do I go?"

"To a gate," Henry whispered

"What?"

"Let me take over."

I felt a buzz in my head and I closed my eyes. After a while, I opened them back up. And I was in the water, it caught me by surprise so I went down for a second but I quickly got back to the surface.

I got up on a dock as red covered the sky. Red thunderstruck and a gross smell entered my nose. I was in the upside down.

In the sky, small black particles were moving around and creating a figure in the distance. A huge knot had formed in my stomach and this entire thing didn't sit right with me.

"What is this?" I asked

"Something we've been working on," Henry said

"We?" I repeated

"Every night we come here, I use your abilities to create something... special. Something no one else can do, or understand."

"What have you been making?"

"Want to see?"

The pit feeling in my stomach formed again and my heart raced. I felt the urge to throw up and my body started to shake. "No... No! This isn't right! You have to stop"

"Excuse me?!"

"This isn't what I signed up for."

"You agreed to work with me."

I stayed quiet for a second. My mind was racing but that didn't matter, he knew what I was thinking. I looked back at the water. I jumped in without thinking and frantically looked for the gate. All while I was, I had a huge headache and the buzz in my head got intense.

I managed to find it and slipped through. I got up on the surface and swam to shore. I caught my breath and coughed as a bit of water had got into my nose.

There was noises in the distance. I ran to them and bumped into El. I fell to the ground and looked up at her.

Without my knowledge, my hand lifted up and a red glow started to form. I looked at my hand and used my other to bring my hand down, but I couldn't.

"EL!" Mike exclaimed, he tackled her to the ground as a power all shot at where she once was. I got up and looked at them, shaking and with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I said "I didn't mean to."

*3rd person*

Steve, who was hiding behind a tree. Ran towards Y/N and tackled her to the ground from behind. He grabbed handcuffs and tied her hands behind her back. "Sorry! It's the only way!" He said. He helped her up and everyone stepped back.

"We need to get back!" She said. Again, without her knowing. She broke the cuffs with her magic and lifted her arm to her friends. The second a Powerball threw, she turned and it hit a tree. "SH*T!" She exclaimed "It's not me! It's Henry! We have to go. LIKE RIGHT NOW!"

They nodded their heads and ran toward the facility. The entire time, the buzz in Y/N's head got worse. They ran inside and they put Y/N into a controlled room. She sat down and rubbed her temples, trying to control her body as the temperature was raised. The rest of the group finally got back and they watched, anxiously through a camera in a different room.