[26] Master Of Puppets

Dustin and I grabbed a bunch of speakers and set them on top of the trailer. We plugged in all the necessary equipment as Eddie got on and plugged in his guitar.

"She's in. Move on to phase three" Nancy called through the walkie-talkie.

"Copy that. Initiating phase three." Dustin plugged in the last power cord to the guitar. "Let's hope they hear this.

"This is for you" Eddie smiled at me. I gave him a quick peck and he started playing. He strummed the chords of the song and I recognized it instantly. He played Master of Puppets.

"Let's go" Nancy whispered. The teens walked over to the creel's house from the playground.

Max ran down the stairs and opened the front door to hopefully escape. But it was blocked by wood.

End of passion play, crumbling away
I'm your source of self-destruction

"Where are you going, Maxine?" Vecna asked. Walking down the stairs.

Veins that pump with fear
Sucking darkest clear
Feeding on your death's construction

Erica heard engine revving and looked over. She saw Jason's car and quickly got up

Taste me and you will see
More is all you need
Dedicated to
How I'm killing you

Erica ran away but was quickly tackled by Jason's friend.

Max runs through the house, trying to find an exit. She finds the back door and opens it. Only for it to be covered by planks. In a panic, she takes one out.

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master

Max runs to the other side of the house and opens another door. There was another door behind, the same door that she locked Billy in a few months prior. "MAX" billy exclaimed. He banged on the door and kept screaming at her.

Where's the dreams that I've been after?
Master, master
You promised only lies
Laughter, laughter
All I hear and see is laughter
Laughter, laughter
Laughing at my cries
Fix me

Billy smashed the window and Max turned toward him in fear.

"Get off!" Erica exclaims. She tried to fight off Jason's friend but he had pinned her down and had his arms on hers.

Dustin looked through The binoculars to see the bats coming toward them. "I'll hold them off," Y/N said. He took a deep breath as a red glow came from her. She held both her arms out and created a barrier. She was pushed back for a second but she planted her feet on the ground and held on. Y/N's eyes flew read. She groaned as she struggled to hold the bats back.

Billy yelled and charged at the door. He did it again a few more times before successfully breaking out. As soon as the door hit the ground Max opened her eyes. And she was at the middle school dance.

Hell is worth all that
Natural habitat
Just a rhyme without a reason
Neverending maze
Drift on numbered days
Now your life is out of season

A bunch hit at the same time and Y/N flipped over and landed on the ground. She groaned in pain and looked up. "I'm alright. Keep playing!"

Dustin looked through the binoculars "T-Minus 30 seconds!" Eddie nodded his head and kept playing. He got to the guitar riff and played it perfectly.

"Now!" Dustin exclaimed. The two guys hopped off the roof. Eddie helped Y/N up and they all ran inside the Trailer.

"Dude! Most metal ever!" Dustin exclaimed. The boys fangirled and Y/N smiled at them, Exhausted.

"Glad you guys had fun" she sat down and caught her breath. "Are you alright?" Eddie asked

"Yea I'm fine, just give me a second" she laughed.

"So, what do we do now?" Dustin asked

"Wait... If anything happens we remember the escape gout." Y/N pointed at the gate "we run."

There were huge bangs on the walls. They all got up and got back to back. Circling around as they watch the walls. Y/N had her magic flowing through her, in case she needed to throw power balls. The creatures slammed against the walls over and over again.

"Hey dipsh*ts!" Dustin exclaimed, "give up that easy huh!?"

"Shh!" I shushed

"Is that really necessary?" Eddie asked

They heard noises from above and looked "there on the roof" Y/N sighed

"Sh*t. Sh*t. Sh*t" Dustin whispered, "they can't get through there, can they?" Dustin asked. Noticing a vent.

Before he could get an answer, a bat popped out and screeched. The guys yelled as Y/N threw a power ball at it. The bat went out for a second before peeking back in. The guys kept yelling as they stabbed the creature non-stop. Y/N got Dustin's shield and threw it on the vent.

She stuck it in so it wouldn't fall off. "You don't have any more of those." She sighed "do you?"

"Oh, sh*t!" Eddie exclaimed. He ran to his room door as a bat flew out. They all screamed as bats stormed his room. They all backed up and shut the door. The bats kept hitting it and the door wasn't going to last long.

"It's not gonna hold!" Dustin exclaimed.

"Hold on!" Y/N created a force field and held it right by the door. The magic went through each crack and held it together. "F*ck!" Y/N groaned "it- hurts..." she fell on her knees and kept the door shut.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Eddie exclaimed. Dustin dropped his weapons and started to climb the rope.

"You go," Eddie said to Y/N.

"No! I can hold them off!"

"Your in pain! Let's go!" Eddie exclaimed. He dragged her to the rope and Y/N let go of the force field. She was too tired to use her powers so she climbed the rope and fell on the bed. She got up and looked through "let's go, Eddie! I can hold them off from here!"

Eddie started to climb the rope but stopped mid-way. He looked at the door as the bats kept hitting it.

"Eddie, you are so close! Eddie! Let's go!" Dustin exclaimed

"Eddie! C'mon! Don't be the hero! Let's go! Please" Y/N begged. Eddie looked back at the door and hopped off the rope

"Eddie?" Dustin asked. Eddie grabbed a spear and cut the rope at the beginning of the portal. "Eddie no!" Y/N exclaimed

Dustin caught the rope and looked up, shocked. "Eddie, please!" Dustin cried. The front door opened as Eddie ran out.

"I'm going after him. You stay here!" Y/N said, grabbing Dustin's shoulders "take care of Ricky for me."

"What?! Don't-"

Y/N flew through the portal but landed hard on the ground. She ground in pain and slowly got up. She slammed the door open and she caught a glimpse of Eddie as he peddled away on a bike.

"Eddie!" Y/N exclaimed. She ran for a bit before collapsing to the ground. Her body was too tired to keep going. Y/N's anxiety fully took over. She got back up and kept running after him. Her body ached but she kept going. At some point, she lost him and looked around.

"Eddie?!" She called out "Eddie please!" She ran more forward and noticed him in the distance, being circled around by bats. "Eddie stop! Please!"

He didn't listen. He stabbed a few more bats with his spear before a bat grabbed his neck. He fell to the floor and bats started to eat at his sides

"EDDIE!"