Chapter 19

The next morning I laid in Nick's arms. When he woke up, he smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss. We exchanged our good mornings and soon later got up. I pulled on my black leggings and my work out tank and went to the kitchen. Nick was already cooking breakfast, I could tell by the engulfing smell of pancakes. When Nick saw me, he ask "Working out today?" Looking at his with a sassy face "Maybe, maybe not." He laughed at me a little, then asked "Do you want to come to work with me today? I have a photo shoot and I need to record today. I could use a second opinion." I smiled "I would love too, but I have to change out of my 'workout' clothes." We both started to laugh. Nick said "Well how about I drive you home and have my limo driver get your car over here." I walked closer to him "I guess that's a plan then" He caressed my arm and then pulled me close. "I guess it's a plan." He smirked at me and then kissed me. When we disconnected, we quickly ate our breakfast and left to my house. Once we got there I left Nick in the car and went to change. I quick changed into my light wash skinny jeans, white tank top, and a light pink blazer. I ran back out and we were off.

On the way to his photo shoot, Nick explained how he still needs a manger. I sighed "Well, I don't know what to tell you Nick. At least, your new manager won't be a complete psychopath." He laughed a little, then said "I have an idea, you can help me interview managers and then you can boss him or her around." I laughed "Maybe, but only because I get to be bossy." We both laughed as we turned into the parking lot of where the photo shoot was being held. As we walked out of the car, I asked "So is this photo shoot just for fun or ..." Nick grabbed my hand and said "It's for this organization that wants to spread awareness on testicular cancer. A bunch of other celebrities have done it and I just feel like if I could just spread the awareness people will donate and help this organization find a cure." I slid off my sunglasses as we walked into the building. "I think that's really sweet of you babe." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before he went into hair and makeup. After Nick left I sat in his director's chair, to wait for the shoot to start. After about thirty minutes I was starting to get bored. Thank goodness guys don't take forever with hair and makeup Nick walked passed me, shirtless. He went in front of the gray background, still smirking at me. I looked at him with a confused look, wondering what he was up to. He smiled and then pulled down his pants. His smile grew as he saw me start to blush. I knew he was here to support cancer patients, but I didn't think that would involve him pulling down his pants. I giggled a little as I watched him continue with the photo shoot. I knew he brought me here just to tease me. After I got over myself, I watched him intently. Looking at his perfect body and perfect face. He grabbed himself and continued to pose. Every time he would bit his lip, he turned me on. He is so sexy that I melted in my chair. Towards the end of the shoot, Nick pulled up his pants, ran up to me and dragged me onto the set. I tried to refuse but even the photographer was begging me to come. Nick and I started to pose. My hand laid on his chest and we both looked at each other and then at the camera. I giggled a little and then slowly changed poses. The photographer said "last one!" and Nick pulled me into him and kissed me. Perfect...

Nick went to his dressing room to get changed so we could leave. I sat at the computer looking at the pictures of the day. Nick's singles were over the top sexy and just amazing. My heart was pounding out of my chest, as I kept scrolling. My eyes then came upon the pictures of us together. A smile came on my face as I looked at the pictures. We looked so happy together. The last pictures were a bit more serious. In one we both stood close together. My arm was on his chest while his wrapped around my waist. We both peered into each other's eyes with warm smiles on our faces. It truly depicted our relationship. I stared at the picture until Nick came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hey babe." He kissed my neck and looked up. "That's a great picture of us." I smiled and stared at the screen "Yeah. It really is..." He let go and then grabbed my hand. "You ready to go to the studio." I went closer to him and kissed his lips. "Yes."  We both left the shoot, with sunglasses on and paparazzi flashing their cameras, trying to get the best shot. Nick held my hand tighter, making me feel safe. They were shouting questions about New York and how everything was going. I ignored it as much as possible and got into the car.