Chapter 34

The next morning, I quickly got up and headed to the studio. I needed to finish recording my songs before I could leave New York. I was there for hours, trying to make sure everything was perfect. At least my new manager was with me the whole time. Tessa is just so sweet and I know she will be a very dependable manager. When I finished recording, it was already seven o'clock in the afternoon. I quickly grabbed my phone and sent a text to Nick.

G: Hey babe... I know yesterday was shaky, but I don't want that to bother us. I wanna see you.

N: Gabby. I don't want you to feel like you have to hide your feelings from me. I want to see you too, but I don't want to hurt you again.

G: Nick... Please... I miss you. I won't hide any feelings from you. I promise.

N: Okay... I will come see you in an hour. I love you.

G: Love you too babe.

I turned off my phone and hoped into the car. I wanted to explain everything to Nick. I didn't want to hide anything anymore. Tessa was already at the condo when I got home. I explained everything to Tessa and she helped me get ready. I took a quick shower and then dried my hair. Then I put on my makeup. Tessa had already laid out my clothes. I put on my high waisted shorts and my black V- neck scoop top. I wanted to be at least comfortable if I'm going to tell Nick how I feel about all of this. I checked my phone. Nick is going to be here any second. Tessa popped her head in the door "Hey!! You look fantastic. I already packed up everything for our flight tomorrow and I'm going to head to my hotel. Do you need me to do anything before I leave?" I nodded 'no'. Tessa walked away saying "Call me if you do! See ya tomorrow." I yelled goodbye and listened to the door slam. I sat in the kitchen until I heard the door bell ring. I quickly ran to the door to meet Nick with a bouquet of flowers. I stood in shock "Is this for me?" He smiled and nodded his head. I gave him a quick kiss and invited him inside. We sat on the couch while we skimmed through Netflix for a good movie. We finally decided on Skyfall which is such a bad ass movie. I love it. I lay in Nick's arms as we watched the movie. I missed this. I want him to know that I care for him. After two hours the movie ended. I looked up at Nick who was already asleep and so I dozed off with him.

The next morning I woke up alone on the couch. I pushed myself off the couch to see Nick cooking breakfast. Once he saw me he said "Good morning beautiful." I yawned and waved back at him. I watched him as he continued to cook. Of course he was shirtless, typically morning Nick. His body is s perfect. Interrupting my thoughts I heard Nick say "Gabby?.... Gabby?" I looked up at his eyes and gave a cheesy smile "What?" He laughed "What are you looking at?" I got up from the couch and walked towards Nick "Some guy." He smirked "Oh? Who could that be?" I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck "You". I gave him a quick kiss and then I walked onto the other side of the island "Nick... I just want to let you know that I'm sorry for how I have been acting. I really do want you in my life." As he started setting up the plates and food he replied "I want you in my life too Gabby and I shouldn't be so upset with you when you have done nothing wrong." I didn't know what to say. I stood silently trying to think on what to say next. Nick walked over to the table and pulled out the chair for me. I sat down and waited for him to sit across from me. Nick finally said "We are okay... right?" I smile and nodded "Yes we are." We exchanged smiles and continued our breakfast. Knowing that our flight back to LA was at twelve in the afternoon, we ate our breakfast quickly and started to the airport.

Nick and I met Tessa at the airport. As Tessa went to check on our plane, Nick and I sat closely together on a bench trying to be unseen. After about thirty minutes Tessa came back and guided us to our plane. Nick and I settled into our seats. I miss home. I miss all of the palm trees and flashing lights. LA here we come.

Hey guys! I'm sorry this is so short but I'm starting school soon. As soon as my schedule goes back to normal, I will post every week (hopefully) and write longer chapters. Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

Storyofmylife911