Chapter 41

Sitting at the table I looked into Nick's eyes as he spoke about his day "And I enjoyed working with her in the booth today. She has a wonderful voice." I smiled "I'm happy that Demi and you are good friends and now going on tour together ... it must be exciting." He laughed and continued talking about where they were wanting to travel. I am so lucky to have him in my life. Sometimes I truly wonder how he deals with me. I'm such a mess! Everything around me goes wrong, but he makes everything go right. I want to show him that I love him. I want him to feel that I actually want him to be mine forever, but how? Once I zoned back into the conversation, Nick was staring into my eyes. I laughed and asked "what?" After a moment, he smiled "You're just so damn beautiful..." Nick paid for our meal and we left the restaurant, hand in hand.

Walking into the house, Harry and Marie were walking out. I looked at Marie for a sign of insurance, making sure she was okay. She smiled and mouthed 'I will text you'. She looked happy and so I nodded back and kept walking in the house with Nick. Once I closed the door, Nick turned around, pinned me against the wall, and smashed his lips against mine. He took me by surprised, but I got into it. The next thing we know is that we were making out and his tongue begged for entrance. Finally, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he took us to my room. When we got into the room, he laid us down on my bed and started to tug at my shirt. I nodded my head, giving him permission to take off my shirt. Then he stripped off my pants, leaving me in my undergarments. Our lips came back together. Our tongues fought, but he won. We detached as I started to lift off his shirt. When I went to unbuckle his pants he stopped and asked "Are you sure Gabby?" I nodded "Yes..." He helped me take off his pants and all that were left were his boxers. Damn... I want him so badly right now. He lifted me up and we both stared at each other in awe. I bit my lip out of nervousness... I needed him so badly. He smiled at me "Gabby... You know what that dose to me." I blushed. He looked me up and down and then came closer. He started to kiss me as he unhooked my bra and pulled down my underwear down, leaving them on the ground. I laid back on the bed. Sensually, he came back over me and started to kiss my neck. A moan slipped out as he went up and down my body. He went further down my body with a smirk. My face was flushed when I looked back at him. I felt his finger start to message my slit. I moaned a bit louder than before. He gave me a seductive smile as he hovered over me and started to suck on my neck, still sliding his finger deeper into my slit. As he came back to my face I whispered in his ear "I need you..." Nick looked at me with a questionable stare. "Are you sure?" I bit my lip and watched him get all hot and bothered.

I watched him get up and reach for his jeans. He pulled out a condom. Nick stood and watched me. I bit my lip again and waved my finger up and down, signaling him to take off his boxers. He looked down bashfully and took off his underwear revealing his member. Wow... His hand caressed my legs, then started to kiss my inner thigh. I squirmed a little as he made his way closer to my slit. He then looked up at me, kissed me and asked "Ready?" I nodded nervously. He slid into me. " Oh...." I moaned. Nick held onto my hips, thrusting himself deeper into me. With Nick deep inside me, our hands ran along each other's bodies. He held my body closer and I knew that this was it. We both let go at the same time and rode out our orgasms. When we both finished, Nick collapsed breathlessly next to me. That was amazing. I can't believe we actually did it! Nick's hand cupped my face and turned mine to his. We stared at each other for a moment. He was amazing. I leaned in closer to him and kissed him as we both fell slowly to sleep.

The next morning I woke up alone in bed. The sound of water came from the bathroom. I slowly sat up as I heard the water shut off. Next thing I know Nick comes out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He smiled "Good morning beautiful." I rolled my eyes and smiled back "Morning..." I shook my head and started to laugh. Nick asked "What are you laughing at?" I looked back up at him "Because we finally... you know... haha!" He walked over to me and sat on the bed next to me, "Gabby... You were amazing." I bit my lip unconsciously. He ran his fingers through his hair, "I love you." I smiled softly and replied "I love you too Nick." Then our lips came together and we stayed together the rest of the day.

HEYYYY !!!! Big shout out to queenkatherine1 for helping me write this chapter. Thanks so much girl!!!!

Also, please comment, rate, and follow me! Let me know what you think...

Love,

storyofmylife911