Chapter 37

I was in total shock. My face turned pale. I couldn't believe that he was here. He couldn't be here. He with an evil smirk, he said "Hello... It's been a while." I was so scared that I couldn't even move. Tessa was totally confused, but when she glanced at my face she quickly said "Gabby we need to sit down. The show is about to start." I nodded and plopped down in my seat. I needed to tell Nick, but it was already too late. The lights went down and dancers started to take the stage. I looked for Nick as the lights came on. I found him, walking out in his black and white spotted jack, black shirt and white pants. He looked amazing as he sang 'Chains' for the opening act. Of course I wanted to warn him about Zac, but this is his moment to shine and I don't want to ruin it. Suddenly, Nick started to sing 'Jealous'. I smiled as I realized this song was about me. He walked down the stairs and started to sing to me. I started dancing and singing right back with him. Nick is the only person I want. Zac needs to leave and get over me before he makes things worse for all of us. Why can't Zac just leave Nick and I alone? Nick went back on stage as the song ended and started to announce the first award. After he announced it, he cut to commercial. Nick ran off stage to get ready for the next thing for the show. I turned around to find Zac, about five rows away glaring at me. I could feel his cold stare through my back as I turned back around.

Nick came back and started introduced the next announcers. One Direction came up to the mic and said "Hello everyone! We are here to announce the Kid's choice award for best female singer" They started to announce the names of who was up for the award which included me. Then Harry, Marie's boyfriend , came up to the mic and said "And the winner is... Gabrielle Stevens!" I won! Oh my gosh! I hugged Tessa and walked up to receive my blimp. I received my blimp and thanked the boys then turned to the mic. I was so excited! I finally said " I just want to thank my fans for always being there for me and to my friends and to my boyfriend who have always been supportive even through some tough times. Thanks for everyone who voted! Remember that you can do anything you set your mind to! Love you guys." I walked off with One Direction and my blimp. Nick announced the next act and ran off stage. He came to me as I was taking pictures with my award. As the photographers walked away Nick gave me a huge hug, saying "Congratulations! You deserve it babe." I thanked him and gave him a kiss. "Nick..." He interrupted me and said "I'm sorry babe, but I got to go host." I smiled and waved goodbye. I should of told him. I should have said that Zac was here. I looked up from my dismay to see Zac right in my face. He grinned and grabbed my hands. Before I could scream, he said "Stay quiet before I pull this trigger." I felt the metal gun on my back. I figure if he shoots then he would have to shoot me in front of the guards. So I kicked my heel into his groin area and darted for a way out.

As I was running he tackled me and pushed me into a closet. He tied me to a chair with rope. I was terrified. I didn't know what to do. This cannot happen again. Zac started to taunt me and threw ice cold water on me. "What is Nick going to do now? Huh?" he said as I started to cry and shiver. I had to get out of here. I looked around to see if there was anything I could untie myself with. Then I saw a sharp edge that I could use to cut myself out. I quickly got untied and slammed my fists into Zac's face.

'Oh my gosh. I never thought I would be put in this position.' I thought to myself as I ran through the halls. I found a bathroom nearby and locked the door. I never looked behind me to see if he was following me but I heard footsteps. Here I am sitting in the bathroom at the Kids Choice Awards. I just realized that my dress was ripped up my thigh. Plus my makeup is all over my face and I look like a zombie. All I was trying to do is support Nick and make it about him and now I have to flip it around and make it about me. Why did everything have to go wrong tonight? Why did he have to show up? How did I even get stuck in this situation? This was to be the perfect night for Nick and I. We finally had enough time to do something together and now it is going to be all about me.

Suddenly, someone was banging on the door. I reached for my phone and text Tessa to bring the police and meet me by the bathroom. I stayed far away from the loud banging door. I was a mess. Then the banging went away. It was quiet, too quiet. A voice came through saying "Mrs. Stevens! Security! Please open the door!" I walked slowly towards the door. Was this really the police? How could I tell? Then I asked "Can I see some identification!?" I waited a moment until something slipped under the door. I picked up a badge and felt as if bricks were lifted off my shoulders. I unlocked the door and walked into the police and Tessa. Tessa gave me a huge hug and saw my dress. "You okay?" she said. I nodded "I am, but where is he?" Tessa looked off into the direction where Zac was. He was being cornered and arrested. Thank goodness.

HEY EVERYONE!!!! Sorry for the long wait, but life has been busy! I actually got to go see Nick Jonas recently in concert and it was amazing! He is amazing! haha Yeah! So please vote, comment, and follow me!!!!! I do read your comments and they help me write so be as critical or nice as you want! Thanks!!!!

Sincerely,

Storyofmylife911