Chapter 43

I froze. Nick's parents are here. I quickly looked down at my outfit to see if it was appropriate and back up to flash a 'I'm scared shitless' smile. Then I said "It's so nice to finally meet you Mr. and Mrs. Jonas." They smiled back at me and said, "We are delighted to finally meet Nick's girlfriend. " I took a sigh of relief until they started asking me all of the questions any parents would ask. 'How much do you make a year?', 'What political party do you identify with?', then I heard the most awkward question of all come out of Mrs. Jonas's mouth. "So have you two slept together yet?" Joe jumped in and interrupted their interrogation, "Mom! I think Gabby and I are going to watch the rest of the show!" She nodded her head as we walked away from the questioning parents. As we watched Nick continue to entertain the screaming crowd, I leaned over to Joe "So that was a very interesting conversation with your parents." He laughed a little and said "Yeah they get a little personal... really quick..." I nudged him and start to laugh.

After a while, I went back and waited in Nick's dressing room. I missed being able to perform and put myself out there, but my safety is much more important right now. Plus, I think I need a break. I have been working my ass off since I got into this business and break would not hurt. I laid down on the couch, and started too scroll through my phone. Facebook was full of the Kid's Choice awards and what happen there. Headlines read 'Gabrielle Stevens attacked by an Ex- boyfriend' It continues to say that 'Because of this attack, this might be the end for Gabrielle Stevens as an artist." I just I started to tear up because I didn't want my career to end. I was having so much fun and loved my job. Without this job I would have never have met Nick. I wiped the tears away and thought about Nick's parents. They were so caring and wanting to know if I was right for Nick. Sometimes I think about the same thing. Nick deserves way better than me. I'm just a hot mess.

Before I knew it, Nick ran in his dressing room and grabbed my arm, "Come on! They want to see you!" We both ran on stage and the crowd went wild. Nick pulled me out of my depressed thoughts and into reality. Nick handed me a microphone and mouthed 'sing' to me. I smiled and turned to the crowd asking "So... What should I sing?" They all wanted me to sing 'Trouble'. Nick was already sitting at the piano waiting for me to start. I smiled at him and walked closer to him. I took a deep breath and started to sing. I held in my tears as I sang that song. There was so much pain that was put into that song, but I know now that Nick is mine and won't ever do that to me again. The song ended and Nick and I said our goodbyes while we walked off stage. Joe and their parents waited for us. Nick gave his parents hugs and tried to introduce me. Before he could do that, Mrs. Jonas smiled and said "Nick, we already met." Nick looked at me worriedly and said "Did they scare you?" We all started to laugh, "No... they didn't." I winked to tell him that I was sarcastic. He got the hint, thank goodness, and got us away from them.

We walked into his dressing room and I plopped myself right on the couch. He closed the door and knelt down in-between my legs as he kissed me. After a moment, Nick and I just stared at each other. Then Nick asked, "So you met my parents?" I nodded my head and said, "They are nice, very interested in our relationship, but very nice." He leaned in closer to my lips "Well I'm happy that you met them." His lips came back to mine as we lay across the couch. The next thing I knew was that we were both in just our underwear. Nick started to kiss my neck as I felt his warm hand trail down my body and into my slit. I arched my back and let out a gasp. It felt so good to feel him. He started to kiss my lips as his fingers deepened inside me. Our lips detached, I bit my lip and said "Nick, I need you... I need you right now." Nick nodded and reached into his pocket to pull out a condom. I watched as he dropped his boxers and slide the condom onto his member. I bit my lip and watched him get bothered. Nick got back onto the couch and started to kiss my inner thigh. He looked up for the okay and so I nodded back. I felt his banging abs as he slide slowly into me. He leaned over me as our pace grew faster and him deeper within me. I started to say his name "Oh... Nick... Nickk..." I couldn't even describe the love and lust in-between us at this very moment. We both rode out our orgasms out together and finished up. We both stayed on the couch for a moment before getting up and putting our clothes back on. After we were all done with cleaning ourselves up we went back to the hotel. As we rode up the elevator, Nick pinned me up against the wall and we started to kiss. God, he was amazing. We kept going until we heard the elevator doors open, and detached quickly. He held my hand and walked me to my room. As I opened the door, I turned to him "Nick... I don't want to be alone tonight." His hand traced my face and smiled. "Let's go to bed." I smiled as we both went into my room and fell right a sleep.