Chapter 23

Amber awkwardly stood there staring at us. She finally said "Oh! Sorry I was just... uh... looking for the bathroom." I looked at Nick and sarcastically said "Is that going to happen all the time on tour." He laughed a little and replied "I hope not" then pulled me into a warm kiss.  After having our little moment we went back into the party. For the rest of the night, Nick was by my side talking away with anyone who would listen. At one point in the night I met Danielle, Kevin's wife. She was really sweet and perfect for Kevin. When the party was over, Nick took me home. I gave him a kiss goodnight and then went to bed.  

The next morning, I had to get everything ready for the tour meeting tonight. I leaped out of bed and started to get ready.  I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I then put on my makeup and picked out a more of a business type outfit for the day. I heard my phone buzz, knowing it was Nick. "Hey babe. What's up?" He exclaimed "I'm outside waiting for you so just come out when you're done." I giggled "Okay be there soon." I hung up. I grabbed my planner, my purse, and my wallet and headed towards the door.

At the meeting, we all sat around a huge board room table. From Nick and the director to the lighting crew and stage crew, everyone was there. Amber sat across from me with a glare for the majority of the meeting. I don't understand why she just can't leave Nick and I alone, but whatever, it's her problem. We discussed what everything would look like, the song order, and what each performance would look like. It took forever! The director even bought everyone lunch and dinner because we were still working out the tour. Thank goodness we already had a schedule for venues or else we would be here for weeks. When it finally ended, Nick walked out with the majority of the crew while I stayed and cleaned up a bit. I threw away plates and recycled scrap paper that weren't any use, then I found some towels and started to clean off the table. Suddenly the door slammed. I looked up and saw Amber walking angrily towards me. She got up in my face and said "Stay away from Nick. This is your only warning." I laughed a little and fiercely replied " Look Amber, I don't want to argue or fight with you, but as you can see, Nick has already chose me over you... so you can't do anything about it." She looked furiously at me. I wanted to hit her so hard in the face. She backed off and walked towards the door. Once her hand was on the handle she looked back and said "This is going to be an interesting tour." I only glared back as she left. Then I continued to clean until Nick got me and took me home. Before I got out of the car I asked him "Nick... do you still have feelings for her?" He questioned "What?" I looked at him "For Amber?" He kissed my forehead and answered "No... you are the only one I could ever want." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss goodnight.

——

A/N: Hey everyone! I know this is a short chapter but its been hard to write with exams going on. I promise to write more soon! Please keep commenting and voting for each chapter. I love read your comments and take them into consideration while I'm writing so please feel free to correct me! Thanks for standing by! Sincerely, storyofmylife911