The Second Interview.

Reece's P.O.V:

'Oh my god.' I gasp, as I stare at them. Niall waves at me and I limply wave back.

Then I see Zayn, and I just go all fan-girl. Because he's mine, and he's gorgeous and if anybody sets one hand on him, I will flip.

'Aw, they're all smiling and singing to you Reece.' Nikki whispers, smiling.

'Harry's singing and smiling at you, Nikki.' I wink. Then when I see her blush, it clicks. So she likes Harry Styles, does she? Hmm.

I look at the boys and smile back, looking for Zayn as he gets lost in the jumping and dancing of them all.

When I find him, my heart sinks like a stone in water. Because he's not looking at me. Or singing to me.
No.

He's looking, smiling and singing to Sky.

'I've got to go,' I stand up but Nikki pulls me back down.

'Don't you dare leave me here. And Zayn's smiling at you, look.'

I dare to glance at him, terrified she'd be wrong. Because loads of people in my life have been wrong. And I just don't want the let down any more.

He is. He waves and mouths ''I love you,'' to me. I mouth it back, but I stare at the ground, wishing I was anywhere but here. Wishing Sky didn't exist. Wishing and wishing and wishing.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

'Come on Reece, you've gotta get up.' Nikki shakes me, as I snuggle deeper beneath the covers.

'Reece.' Abi says, sternly. Well, she tries to say it sternly, but she yawns halfway through and I giggle.

'Guys, I've got a migraine and I feel sick. Oh my god- ' I stop talking, throw my covers off and run to the bathroom, covering my mouth with my hand. I get there just in time.

Nikki follows me and holds my hair for me while I'm being sick down the toilet.

'What did I eat last night?' I ask her, gagging. Nikki shrugs. 'Nikki, go back to the room, you don't have to help me.' I tie my hair back and then hold a few loose strands of hair back with my hand.

'I want to help you,' she says softly, rubbing my back.

After ten minutes, I pull the chain and stand up, washing my face in the sink and washing my mouth out with water.

Abi comes in with a cup of orange juice and little pill for me.

'Here,' she hands me the pill and I pop it into my mouth. Then I swallow it down with the juice.

'You don't have to go to the interview, you know.' Abi mutters, pulling me onto the sofa.

'Yeah, call it off.' Nikki pulls a rug over me.

I shake my head. 'No, I want to do it.' I yawn. 'What's the time?'

'You've got three hours before the car comes and picks you up.' Shyla looks at the time.

'Oh okay then. I'll sleep. Wake me up when I have half an hour to get ready.'

Louis' P.O.V:

What Reece asked me is troubling me.