Agents, Personal Organisers and Fans.

Hello!! :) A surprise here! :) Getting on now, so you guys can see it! ;)

Reece's P.O.V:

Moments.

One of my favourite songs by One Direction.

I bet everyone is wondering why I started crying the other day.

But they don't know what horrible memories that song brings back. They don't know the pain I went through while I was listening to that song.

I listened to that song when I was trying to get over Zayn, last November, before he left and before I saw him again, when I went to America with my dad.

I cried because I remembered my pain, my tears, my broken heart... And then I felt as if all that was happening again. That song made me feel as if Zayn was getting further and further away from me, and that the thing about him leaving me, was going to happen again.

And I really don't want Zayn leaving me, breaking up with me or hurting me right not. Or never, for that matter.

We may not be the perfect couple, because we have our fights (Who doesn't?) but I know we love each other.

I roll over in my bed, contemplating this. Then my phone rings.

I sigh, leaning over and press 'receive.'

'Hello?'

'Hey Reece, it's Amy here.'

'Hi Amy.'

'I called to tell you that we have a meeting in half an hour to do with your new personal organiser.'

'What?!' I bolt upright in bed. 'A meeting? I never knew that!'

I throw my covers off. Considering it's March, it's still pretty cold.

'Exactly! That's why you need a personal organiser. Because you aren't organized.' Amy squealed down my ear.

'Okay, okay, chill out!' I grumble, stomping around my room looking for clothes. I find a pair of light black tights in my wardrobe and along with a pair of high-waisted shorts, I pull them on. And then I put a white top on, tucking that in.

'Where are you going?' Nikki asks me at the same time as Amy says, 'A car's waiting for you outside.'

I cry out in frustration. I can't multi-task!

'Going to an interview meeting thing to look for a p.o.' I reply to Nikki.

'Huh?' Amy asks me, thinking I'm talking to her.

'Coming?' I ask Nikki as I pull on a jumper and my tall, beige boots.

She nods and starts getting ready.

'I'll be right down, Amy.'

'Oh okay. See ya.' she says and hangs up.

I quickly get myself a cup of orange juice and then I brush my curly hair, leaving it down.

Then I enter the bathroom, brush my teeth, add a tiny bit of mascara and I'm done.

'Ready!' Nikki yells as she runs around looking for something or other. I roll my eyes and tell her to shut up, laughing.

After five minutes she really is ready and we take our phones and tiptoe out of the door, leaving everyone else sleeping.

'Where are we going?'