Debating.

Hi guys! This is mee agaaain! ;) Anyway, yeah, I'll carry on with the chapter :D

Here goes! ;D

Chapter Five: Debating.

Don't forget to check out my other story, Tell Me A Lie!

Reece's P.O.V:

'What?!'

'They've offered you a record deal!'

'Me?!'

'You.'

'Why?!'

'Because you've got a good voice and you play the guitar.'

'Me?!'

'Yes you!' Amy cries, getting tired of me.

'Oh. My. God. Freaking out here!' I say. Amy laughs.

'Well, what's yours choice? Yes or no? Oh, before you say anything, let me give you some more information. You can take a few friends with you.'

'Hang on. Where am I taking them?'

'You'll have to move. You can take your friends so you won't be lonely.'

'And why do I have to move?'

'So you'll be closer to the studio.' she says, calmly. I nod.

'But I'll be further away from my boyfriend.' I state. She nods, slowly.

'Yes, but if you want to take the record deal then you'd have to be.' she explains. I nod.

'Take it Reece. Say yes!' Zayn encourages me. A little voice inside my head is saying: 'Don't listen to him! Don't take it! If you're far away from him, he'll be free to go out with Sky without you knowing! Say no!'

But the other voice is saying: 'Take it! Take it! Zayn promised! He promised he'd have nothing more to do with her! Take the deal!'

I sigh. 'I'll have to think about it.' I say to her. She nods.

'Call me when you're ready.' she nods at a card on the table and then let's herself out.

As soon as they hear the door slam shut, the boys pounce on me.

'Reece, you've gotta say yes!'

'Say yes Reece!' they cry.

'I don't know yet boys. Louis, can I speak to you a minute please? Alone.' He nods and follows me into the kitchen.

'Louis...what if I say yes, I leave with Nikki, Abi, Rizo and Chelsea or whoever and Zayn gets closer to Sky because I'm absent? I don't want that to happen!'

'It won't Reece. If he does truly love you, then he won't mess around with her. Believe me.' he says. I nod slowly.

'Take the deal Reece. What if it's your only deal they offer you? You'd be gutted if you didn't take it! And I'll try to keep Zayn from messing around with Sky, if he does.' he assures me.

'Okay. But what if you're not around when he does?' I ask him.

'I will, don't worry.' he says, hugging me. I sigh again.

'Let me think about it Lou.' I say, smiling at him.

'Sure.' he grins at me.

We leave the kitchen and I sit down on the sofa, shocked.

'So, what are you going to do?' Zayn asks me, a bit too enthusiastically. Ugh. It's just me. I think that he's gonna get messed up with Sky. I shake my head at myself.