The Interview.

Here is the Fourth chapter: The Interview.

Reece's P.O.V:

'Sit still Sam!'

'I don't like wearing make-up!' she squeals back at me.

'You've still gotta wear it. You want to look good for the photos, right?' Lana says, while getting her black hair straightened. Sam nods but frowns.

'So, explain to us what we're going to do.' Hannah says to the woman standing by the door.

'Well, we're going to interview you five girls and then we're going to take photos for the front cover. Got it?'

'Yeah. We're going to be the cover story?' Steph asks as the make-up artist does her eyes.

'Yep. One Direction's Girls is gonna be the title. Or something else. We haven't thought of it yet.' she replies.

'Oh cool!' Lana says, smiling at me. I nod and smile back.

'It's gonna be awesome!' I say.

'Yeah, but first we've gotta make you girls look beautiful.'

'We look beautiful without make-up.' Sam growls. I laugh at her. But I totally agree.

For the next hour we all sit in chairs getting our hair and make-up done. We all straighten our hair. We have our eyes out-lined and then shadowed. And then they put foundation and stuff on our cheeks and then lip-gloss.

'Right, choose your clothes.' they take us to a dressing room.

'We've already picked an outfit for each of you, but if you wanna change it, then that's fine by me.' the interviewer says to us. We nod.

'Lana, here's yours.' she says, handing her a short black skirt and a white top.

'Steph.' she hands her black shorts and a light blue top.

'Hannah.' she hands Hannah some clothes.

'Sam...'

'Reece, here's yours.' she hands me tight black leather-look jeans and a white vesty top which I tuck in my jeans. I look at myself in the mirror.

'We all look good!' Lana says to all of us, admiring herself and then us.

'Yeah!' Steph replies.

'Shoes now. Reece.' she hands me a pair of black platforms. It's a lighter black so it doesn't clash with my jeans.

'Right, is everyone ready?'

'No.' Hannah says softly. She looks nervous.

When no-one answers her apart from Hannah, whom she didn't hear, she nods and leads us out of the dressing room to a bigger and opener room.

'Sit down ladies.' she says, pointing to the chairs. We all sit down. I have Sam and Lana on my side.

'Okay, let's start.' the woman says. We nod.

'First off, I'm Clarisse and I'm going to interview you girls.' We nod again.

'Right, girls, what's it like being One Direction's girlfriends?' Clarisse asks. She points the voice recorder at Lana.

'Well, it's pretty awesome!' Lana replies. We laugh.

'Yeah, I suppose it is. Tell us how you guys met each other.'

'We met a theme park and in London.' Hannah replies.

'Cool. So, explain it.' Clarisse says, looking tired. She's not the only one. We were really tired when we had to get up at half seven in the morning. That's the time we set our alarms for, but we didn't get up till half EIGHT.