A Fight.

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! :D I've uploaded! Finally! ;D It's just, I've been soooooooooooo busy with One Shots and Tell Me A Lie (Read it, if you haven't already :) ) and homework and stuff!

So yeah, here's the next chapter.

Chapter Three: A Fight.

Reece's P.O.V:

'Are we going to the studio again today?' Hannah asks me as I brush my hair.

'Probably.' I reply. I quickly tie my long blonde curly hair up in a high ponytail and leave the bathroom.

Then I have breakfast with the boys.

'We're going to the studio again. Is anyone joining us?' Louis asks. I shrug.

'I will. Sam said she wanted to come too. And Hannah. I don't know about the others.' I answer him.

'Okay. We'll ask them.' he says, standing up. Louis and Liam leave the table and go to ask the girls if they're coming to the studio. I'm left with Harry, Niall and Zayn.

I look at Niall who's shoving cereal into his mouth and I make a face.

'Seriously Niall. Could you even shove more into your mouth? Do you need a shovel?' I ask him.

Harry and Zayn laugh and Niall starts choking on cereal. I laugh and thump him on his back.

'You idiot.' I say, in a kind, sisterly way. He coughs and coughs and Harry rolls on the floor laughing. I shake my head at him, smiling.

'That's why you shouldn't put so much in your mouth.' I say to Niall. He gives me a look and I sit down rapidly.

Then Lou and Liam come back saying that everyone's coming along again.

'Probably just to meet some more famous people.' Sam says, shrugging. I laugh.

'Maybe. You might meet someone famous too Sam.' I say, nudging her.

'I don't mind if I do.' she replies, smiling.

When everyone's ready we all climb into the car and Lou drives us to the studio.

'Who are we gonna meet today?' Abi asks, wiggling her eyebrows at us.

'I have no idea. Who else is here, anyway?' Nikki asks us.

'Olly Murs, Taylor Swift, Pixie Lott...And that's just a few!' Lana says.

'AWESOME!' Abi yells, scaring an old lady that's walking past.

I burst out laughing and the lady turns to glare at me. I try to stop laughing by covering my mouth with my hand. But fail.

'Guys, stop fooling around and follow us. You'll get lost!' Liam says, grinning.

'No we won't!' I say, laughing again.

We walk to the stage studio again and we sit down.

'Reece! There's a guitar here! Come and play!' Liam calls to me from back-stage.

'Awesome!' I yell, running to where his voice came from.

I see him beside a bright yellow and black electric guitar. I pick it up and start playing with the cords. 'Can I use it?' I ask him. He shrugs.

'They told us we can use whatever we find here, so yeah, you can.' he replies, grinning. I grin back and take it on stage.

Then I start playing, feeling the girls gazes on me. I laugh as I strum, getting the feel of the guitar.