Teardrops On My Guitar.

Reece's P.O.V:

''What are we going to do?'' Lana bites her lip, folding her legs underneath her.

Hannah and Sam stay silent, staring down at the floor.

''I'd kill her if I could, for doing this to my Hazza.'' I growl, pacing around the living room.

''So would I, but we'd be put in jail.'' Lana rolls her eyes at me.

''No-one would have to know...'' I tease.

Lana gives me a look at which I laugh.

''We should tell Harry...'' Hannah drifts off, wincing at the prospect of it.

''Or we could talk to Steph...'' Sam suggests.

''No, talking to Steph is out of the question.'' I tell them firmly.

''Why?''

''Because we'd have to tell her how we found out and we'd also have to persuade her to tell Harry herself, which she won't do.''

''Yeah. She won't do it because she's selfish and stubborn.'' Lana nods.

''And a coward.'' I point out.

We lapse into silence, thinking.

''There's a private party tomorrow, by the way. Louis told me to give you this.'' Lana pulls an envelope from her back pocket. ''It's an invitation.''

''Oh cool,'' I take it. ''Thanks.''

''All the info you need is on there. You'll come, won't you?''

I nod, ''Sure.'' I put the invitation on the little coffee table, speaking, ''Lets pick straws and see who's going to tell Harry, since there's nothing else we can do.''
They nod, fearful looks on their faces, as I go to the kitchen and break some straws into pieces.

I close my eyes as I put them in my hand, so I don't have an advantage.

Sam picks first and she gets lucky, choosing the longest one. She smiles triumphantly and Hannah picks. We all stare at her stick; it's not long, but it's not short either.

''It's between you and me, Reece.'' Lana gulps, her fingers wavering over my closed hand.

She picks one and then, hoping and wishing, I open my hand to reveal my straw.

I guess luck is just never on my side.

~*~

''I'm off to get my guitar and surprise the boys. I'll be back in an hour.'' I call to Nikki and Abi, as I shut the door behind me. It's Thursday and I'm extremely nervous about my concert tomorrow. And also about telling Harry that Steph is cheating on him.

''Good afternoon Charlie,'' I smile at my driver, climbing into the back-seat. I've spent the whole morning, from ten 'till now – nearly four o'clock – touching up on my voice and songs. I haven't seen Nikki and Abi that much this week, due to all the work I've been doing.

When I announce my first concert date to my followers on Twitter, it all exploded. Within two days, no tickets were left. I even asked Amy why I have to do a concert her and not in the UK. ''We decided to start you off big,'' she said. ''With a bang.'' She knows best, I guess.

''Nice to see you looking so happy, Reece.'' Charlie nods at me and starts the car.

I flip the key to the boys' apartment over in my hand, my stomach doing somersaults with it.

This morning I woke up with a sense of anticipation, excitement and also feeling very nervous.

I prepared my clothes for the party tonight – nothing fancy, a short black dress with black platforms – and then I went to my studio, to get some practising done.

Cher Lloyd came in – and when she did, I nearly had a heart attack – and gave me a few tips.

''How's your week been going Reece?'' Charlie asks conversationally.

I go over it in my mind. Monday I had the interview, Tuesday the meet and greet and yesterday, I met up with my friends which was great but also found out Steph is cheating on Harry.

''It's been going well. What about yours?''

''Good, good. I saw your interview this morning and I saw a trailer of your meet and greet yesterday. You're gonna be big.''

Just with that, my heart swells with pride and I beam at him, ''Thanks Charlie.''

He grunts gruffly in reply, but that's just how he is, so it doesn't bother me.

Sooner than I would've thought, we're here.

''Have fun Reece, call me if you need me to pick you up.'' Charlie stops by the boys' apartment and I climb out, nodding. I wave goodbye and I make my way to their rooms.
My hand is shaking as I put the key in the hole, trying to be calm.

I swing the door open quietly, finding it weird that there's no noise what-so-ever in their apartment.

I'm frowning as I go into the girl's room, picking up my guitar from where I left it and then shutting the door behind me quietly. So much for my surprise. I decide to go look around a bit, to see if anything is different.

I'm reaching the kitchen when I hear hushed voices. I look around the corner of the wall and into the open doorway.

My heart soars when I see Zayn sitting on the table.

Fuck.

Then when I see who's standing in front of him, my hearts drops so hard it's like a stone inside me, cold and hard. Hurt.

My eyes fill with tears and they soon overflow, running down my cheeks and off my chin, onto my guitar. My palms start sweating and the guitar starts slipping from my grasp. I feel dizzy and I have to lean on the wall for support, so I don't fall.

She's ruined my life.

She's fucked it all up for me.

I watch as Sky leans closer to Zayn, slowly kissing him, on his lips, on his neck, running her hands over him.

He's mine, my thoughts run wild.

''Was.'' I whisper so softly, my lips don't even move.

With every touch, with every kiss, with every soft word, it's like a dagger's being plunged into my heart and twisted.

As I watch them kiss, I start feeling sick. When I move, my head reels and my vision goes fuzzy, but I run for the door, not caring if I make loads of noise or not. I slam the door after me, using all the strength I have left, running down the stairs to the road, my guitar still tight in my grasp. I run, tears and dizziness messing up my vision, to the closest place where I can find safety, comfort, a place to really let go.

A place where I can let my heart break in peace.

~*~

Sad, I know.

I'm sorry guys, ugh.

I feel so bad. :c

But please please pleease vote and comment and fan if you haven't already. (; please, I love to hear your thoughts. This chapter's sad so yeah, COME ON LEMME HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS.

Dedicated to Abi, for being the annoying rascal she is. c; and also, good luck on your course work and stuff Abz, this chapter's for you. ;3

Two updates in one day, be happy guys. ;p

Amber. <3