Jason, Planning And Lunch.

Reece's P.O.V:

When we finish tidying up a bit, I think about what Ed said to me about a meet and greet. It'd be very cool to do one. Maybe I can speak to Amy about it.

I think I will after we finish up here.

And then I've got to choose a bodyguard or whatever.

'What are we going to wear tomorrow?' Abi asks, as I stack the last of the wires and cables in a cupboard. Angelo definitely made a mess of my studio.

'I have no idea. Probably just skinny jeans and a cool top.' Nikki shrugs.

'Typical Nikki.' I mumble, grinning.

It's true, she's always wearing skinny jeans. And Converse trainers. But I can't talk, I mostly am as well.
Converse are the best shoes ever. I also like Vans and Reebok trainers, though.

'What about you, Reece?' Mariah turns to me. I shrug and tuck a loose strand of my curly blonde hair behind my ear.

'I don't know. Shorts maybe. With black tights and my Vans or Reebok trainers.' I reply, sitting on a wooden crate.

Everyone else joins me, as soon as they finish what they're doing.

'You know, you should hire a clothes designer or someone to choose your clothes for you.' Shyla tells me, sitting down on the floor in front of me.

'No way. It was hard enough work to hire Hayley and Zana. I am not going to hire someone to look through my wardrobe.' I shake my head resolutely.

'But you've still got to hire a bodyguard thingy.' she points out, not wanting to let the subject go.

'That's different.'

'How is it?' Shyla raises her eyebrows at me. Unlike me, she can't raise just one eyebrow.
Ha.

'Reece, Shyla, shut up. We need to figure this out.' Mariah glares at both of us.

I sigh and lean forward, putting my elbows on my knees and resting my chin in my hands.

'Fine. We should all go the same.' Shyla nods at Nikki, who looks bored.

'I am not wearing tights.' Nikki responds. 'No way, no way.'

'Nikki, you'll look cool. Haven't you seen me in tights and shorts? Or in the magazines?'

Nikki still shakes her head at me, going red for some reason.
I suddenly remember. 'Hey! You used to look at girls in magazines who had tights and shorts on and you said they looked fantastic!' I cry triumphantly.

'But not on me!'

'Fashion make-over time when we get back.' I whisper to Shyla, our earlier feud gone.

She nods, smiling.

'And for Abi. But I think they'll both be wearing shorts and tights at half-seven tomorrow.' I wink at my step-sister and lean back.

'It's time for lunch.' Abi's stomach rumbles and I laugh.

'It's time for lunch according to your stomach.'

'Yep.'

'Okay, well, I'm tired. Let's get some lunch and then get home.' I stand up and stretch, wiggling my ankle about.

'Okay. Shall I come again tomorrow?' Mariah asks me, as we all walk towards the door after turning the lights off.

'Yeah, can do. Do you want to have lunch with us? At AppleBee's or something?'