Beach Party!

Next chapter, Beach Party! :) I know, I know, I should upload sooner, but I've had loads of end of school projects and exams to study for and homework to do and I did mean to upload before I went on my trip to Tenerife, but I didn't have time to write. But here it is, haha. And thank you everyone who asked me how my trip was. It was phenomiNiall, fabuLouis, extraordinHarry, brilLiam and amaZayn ;) So yeah, thank you for asking :)

Zayn's POV:

'Get your arse of that sofa and get ready! We'll be going soon!' Louis yells at me.

'Coming!' I groan, dragging myself off the sofa.

'Don't you want to come?' Liam eyes me.

'Of course I do. But I can't swim, so I'm not getting in the sea.'

'Yeah, we know that. Anyway, help us carry this stuff to the car and we'll get going.' Harry tells me.

'Okay, great.'

'I can't wait to see everyone again!' Lana claps her hands together and smiles at me. 'Can you?'

'I don't know, I saw them yesterday.' I shrug.

'What about Reece?'

'What about her?'

Lana glares at me and stalks off.

'What did I say?' I call after her.

'Nothing.' she snaps back.

'What's wrong?' Niall deliberately comes between us.

'Nothing.' I grind my teeth together. What is it with everyone?

'Come on, get in the car.' Liam leads me to the car and I climb in next to him.

'Looking forward to seeing Reece again? Should we leave you two alone...?' Liam winks at me.

'Yeah, I am. Depends if she wants too... But don't go too far Liam, we're going to...'

'I think she will. And I know that.' Liam grins at me.

Everyone else climbs into the car and Louis starts driving off.

'Are we nearly there?' Niall's voice calls out. I nearly punch him there and then in the mouth.

Everyone stares at him.

'What?' he asks innocently.

'Do not start that again.' Lana shakes her head at him.

'Start what?'

'Asking if we're nearly there yet every five minutes thing. It's really annoying.' Sam explains.

'Okay fine.' Niall cross' his arms over his chest and I grin to myself. Typical Niall.

'Has everyone brought their stuff? Like towels, sun-cream, sunglasses, hats...' Liam asks.

'Food!' Niall yells, making us all jump.

'Yes, yes, we've got food Niall, don't fret.' Harry mess' up the Irishman's hair.

'My hair!' he replies, quickly flattening it down again.

I roll my eyes at him, that should be me saying that.

I lean my head back on the headrest, closing my eyes. I let the boys' and the girls' voices wash over me.

It's when they start singing a song that I open my eyes.

'What the hell are you lot singing?' I yawn.