Hurting.

Hey guys! :) This chapter will hopefully be longer and better. Oh, and I've changed Reece, from SYCO to Island Records because it wouldn't work out. Just letting you know!

I'll talk at the end ;)

Oh, and we have another character coming in! Getting on now ;D

Reece's P.O.V:

'Liam, phone!' I yell, seeing his phone vibrate on the side, beside me.

'Coming!' he comes back in and picks it up.

'Hello?' I glance at him.

'Yes. Oh hi! It's been a long time!' he cries, turning his back on me. I snort and make a face behind him. Zayn sees and laughs at me, hugging my waist.

I hug him back and kiss his cheek.

'What? You don't know where to stay?' Liam asks the person on the phone.

I look at Sam, who's glaring at him.

'Well, of course! Why not! I'll go pick you up now. With my girlfriend, Sam.'

Sam turns her frown into a smile as she hears him tell the person on the phone about his girlfriend.

'Okay! I'll be right there! See you in a bit.' he calls off and comes to us.

'I'm going to pick up a friend of mine. Sam, you coming?' he asks her. He smiles at Sam.

'Sure. Come on.' she stands up and they leave the room.

'Well. I wonder who that person was.' I say, scrunching up my nose.

'Yeah. Probably just one of Liam's best friends from childhood or something.' Zayn shrugs.

'Let's have a sing-song!' Niall shouts, leaping up and rushing to the TV screen. What is wrong with that boy?

'Okay...' Nikki says, doubtfully.

The doorbell goes.

'I'll get it!' Abi yells. She runs to the door and opens it. A woman hands her a small, slim package.

'It's for you Reece.' she gives it to me and I open it up.

I'm met by my own face on the magazine.

'It's the magazine we were interviewed by!' I cry, showing everyone the magazine.

'Awesome!'

'Wicked!'

'Let's have a look!' Chelsea says, sitting down on my other side.

Everyone, Hannah, Nikki, Steph, Lana, Abi, Rizo, Chelsea, Jaz and the boys crowds round.

I open it up and find the page where we see loads of pictures and photos of us.

'Wow, girls, you're gorgeous!' Louis says, smiling at Hannah. She blushes.

'Lana, you're so pretty in that photo!' Niall points at a photo of Lana.

'Thanks Niall,' she kisses him. I look away and Zayn hugs me.

'Reece... Wow, you're beautiful,' he grins. 'Not that you aren't normally.' he adds.

'I know, thanks.' I laugh.

'Let's have a read then.' Abi takes it from me and starts flicking through.

Then we all crowd around her and read our interview.

'Aw! I wanna be interviewed!' Nikki pouts.