Epilogue I: Everything Has Changed.

Sweet! Ambie gave me her password! Waheeeeeey!

Okay let's stop with the weird common Englishness *le sheepish face*

It's Abi (@HollyShort4723) here guys! Yay me!

Yeah, Amber's on her phone at the minute so she couldn't post this, so Amber, if you see this message...it wasn't me and I totally haven't hacked your profile... (technically while I'm writing this it's true... technically...)

Anyway! Here's Amber's amazing first Epilogue!

Y'all should cry. I did.

Lol, joking.

But still, it's emotional. Go read and cry, y'all, I got the tissues.

I got you, bro B) 

~*~

Two years later.

Reece's P.O.V:

''Abi, pass me the kettle!''

''No! I'm making tea!''

''Ten cups of the stuff?!'' Lana screams at her, wrenching the kettle from her hands. I chuckle softly, listening to Everything Has Changed by Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift.

''Yes! I can warm them up in the microwave later!'' Abi responds, with her hands on her hips.

''No way! You'll have to get off your lazy backside and do one at a time.'' Lana folds her arms over her chest.

''Maniacs.'' Shyla mumbles beside me. I nod, cracking a smile.

These past two years have been hectic.

Amy and my team bailed on me, saying that I have to be in the USA to work with them or else they'll stop working with me. In other words, I'm fired.

Abi and I learnt how to play the piano last year, with Lana helping us a bit. It took Abi longer than it did me, because I actually started learning before, so I knew a few things.

One day, Nikki, Abi, Lana, Shyla and I were in a park, on our own – or so we thought – singing and playing and then suddenly, out of nowhere, a man came towards us and we talked for an hour about our music and how we sing and in the end, he gave us his number and later, we phoned him and we agreed to sign with him. That was how Romeo's Downfall was made. And of course, we knew who our manager was – the person we met at the park – since he's famous.

My Riskers were so upset about me joining a band with my friends (Abi on keyboards, Nikki on drums, Shyla and I singing and Lana and I playing guitar) that I debated whether to go back to being solo. But I knew that without my friends beside me, I wouldn't be able to do it. Maybe in time, but not right now.

Ed Sheeran and I co-wrote and recorded a song called Find Me which I'm really proud of. It reached number one in loads of countries, including the USA, Australia and the UK. All thanks to him being a global superstar, of course.

When I flew back to England, right after my first concert, everything went wild. Directioners were calling me all sorts of things, hating on me, and my Riskers were mentally killing Zayn. When the paparazzi caught me at the airport – about to fly over to be with my dad, his girlfriend and Shyla – I decided to do what was best. I lied for him. I told them Zayn had broken up with me, so he wouldn't look like a mean bastard who had cheated on his girlfriend. So I wouldn't have to explain why I'd broken up with him. I saved his image and the way people saw him. I sometimes wonder why I did it. I mean, he hurt me really badly and I lie for him. I must be crazy. Maybe I did it for the band.
I still miss him. Most times I think, I'm over him. But once or twice I've got these pangs of hurt, of pain... and I know that deep down, I still love him.